Outdoor Outdoor Thaipan

G

greenpharmd

Picture 001.jpg Picture 004.jpg
Here are some shots of my Thaipan female from Sabe Seeds. This is supposed to be a sativa dominant auto and so far it really fits the bill. It is flowering nicely. Unfortunately I didn't take note of when I planted it so my time frame is kind of sketchy. It really seems like a nice strain though.

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks nice... but doesnt seem to have gotten very big for ya, i may be wrong always hard to tell from pictures, the pot may be huuge for all i know :D..

whats the light regime at ur lat?.. has she been in that pot all the time?

anyway, thanks for sharing .. keep us posted will ya? ;)

Thanks man! She was originally in a smaller pot but I transplanted her about a week ago. She is a little stunted i believe due to the high temps we have been having we are going on 50 plus days of daytime highs over 100 degrees. I am at 34 north lat.

she looks good Greenpharmd :thumbs:

the more and more i see these hazes the more i want some of them
cant wait to see how this turns out. Karma sent for her.

i know this may be off topic but how did that saliva do?

The mods and breeders in here may like to know that the original name of the Thaipan is "Dragon Race Haze".

It was a danish underground strain that Sabe did a fantastic job of saving, he searched high and low for it for a long time until he finally got some very few seeds by a local danish grower if i recall the story correctly. He then did a small seedrun with it indoors and made a cpl of crosses. If it wasnt for his wholehearted effort to save it, it would have been long gone by now.

It has been said that it could be a thai auto landrace but its hard to confirm. If i recall correctly it was renamed thaipan to highlight the thai origins of the strain. Personally i think Dragon Race Haze is a fantastic name, would be cool if LBH or Sabe released a revamped thaipan haze with that name. Should fit the image of the site perfectly imo. ;)

Major props to both LBH and Sabe for saving this very interesting strain for the future.

:thumbs:

she looks good Greenpharmd :thumbs:

the more and more i see these hazes the more i want some of them
cant wait to see how this turns out. Karma sent for her.

i know this may be off topic but how did that saliva do?

The salvia in your soil mix did awesome! Until my dang dog knocked the plant off its stand and it broke in half. It is slowly bouncing back, and without that setback I bet it would still be rocking. Also, the Catha edulis that I put in the mix has finally got acclimated to the nutes and is doing awesome as well. This week I hope to put my Psycotria alba in your mix and see what happens. Thanks again for informing the community about such an awesome soil mix. My plants and I appreciate it very much!

---------- Post added 08-18-2011 at 05:46 PM ----------

The mods and breeders in here may like to know that the original name of the Thaipan is "Dragon Race Haze".

It was a danish underground strain that Sabe did a fantastic job of saving, he searched high and low for it for a long time until he finally got some very few seeds by a local danish grower if i recall the story correctly. He then did a small seedrun with it indoors and made a cpl of crosses. If it wasnt for his wholehearted effort to save it, it would have been long gone by now.

It has been said that it could be a thai auto landrace but its hard to confirm. If i recall correctly it was renamed thaipan to highlight the thai origins of the strain. Personally i think Dragon Race Haze is a fantastic name, would be cool if LBH or Sabe released a revamped thaipan haze with that name. Should fit the image of the site perfectly imo. ;)

Major props to both LBH and Sabe for saving this very interesting strain for the future.

:thumbs:

I am so glad that I was able to grow this strain I still have about 8 seeds left. Of the two I planted, both were female but one is really runty because of the weather. This is the most beautiful auto I have ever grown as far as structure is concerned. It would be neat if it could be mixed with some purple!

It would be neat if it could be mixed with some purple!

now ur talkin :D could be fun to cross it to purple jem..

ohmg, dont get me started m8, i dont have time nor facilities to start on new hybrids atm

Picture 013.jpg Picture 014.jpg
Here are some Thaipan pics I took this morning. The one on the right is the runt. Both are females. This hot weather has really stunted them. Sunday I fed them with some Happy Frog tea and I think they like it.

There sure isnt much indica in those :D!!! Cant wait to see them in full flower.

These are pure TP?

There sure isnt much indica in those :D!!! Cant wait to see them in full flower.

These are pure TP?

Yes sir. I also have seeds for a Thaipan cross, but I haven't got to those yet. This is the most beautiful auto I've ever grown in terms of structure. I'd like to see how it would do with temps that were not so high.

Back