Outdoor superauto strain recommendations... and welcome

Reaction score
Hi All:welcome:

This is my first post, i have just signed up after allways browsing these pages and i wanted to get amongst the action of all you fantastic growers. so i hope you all have the time to help me out a little.

So here goes,

I would say im a noobie to autos outdoors. grown plenty photo plants, i live in the lower hemisphere in a place where mold is a problem as were heading into winter, the general temps at the moment are 15 - 25 degrees and the daylight hours are about 14Hrs a day.
I am looking for some auto strains that you could recommend for my next grow that would ideally suit this cooler climate.

I will also be growing organic and in ground or large pots, hight ect.. is no an issue so i was looking at super autos maybe something with a bit more sativa present for mold. Really liking the look of flash seeds at the moment but there has been some controversy with fake seeds being sold over the net. would be good if could by seeds direct from stitch. :worship:

So i hope you all give a second to recommend a strain and help a grower out.

Godspeed:thanks:
Jimmy

im in a pretty simmilar situation myself mate, a fair amount of photo experience but next to no auto experience. Also in the southern hemisphere, also wanting to know a well peforming outdoor auto to begin with. Ill definitely keep an eye on this thread!

i did pop a auto blueberry and think different from dutch passion, unfortunate events prevailed and they never made it past a week or two :(
but DP had my vote, they just seem like a safe option!

Welcome orrganic, dutch passion seems like a good choice, auto marzar and thing big look good. really looking at super autos, as the genetics are for larger plants with more mold resistance, and if the conditions are not perfect then i assume the plants would just be slower and not as big ect.. so will still have a fair harvest.

might i ask what country you are from?
:pass:

Hey...I have tons of experience in outdoor photos in an environment that sounds similar to yours(northern cannada here). Ive had to give up certain strains due to the mold factor(AK47, BC Big Bud). Though not autos, Highrise seeds are bred here in cannada to be very mold resistant and have early finish times.
SO Dutch passion has great strains for sure. Ive run photos of their blueberry, Frisian dew and hollands hope. The hollands hope was the only plant in my garden to have zero mold on it and she yield pretty well(3+lbs), but she was a later finisher(Oct 15th I harvested). I cant comment on their autos outdoors yet, but after this summer I will have some input. Think big sounds amazing but it "might" be a problem on mold for most of its genes are AK47. Another breeder to look at is sweet seeds. They have several F1 Fast strain that finish really early.

I live in similar enviroment to yours and I can tell that DP have got strins for that kind of climat. I can recomend Shamam, my favourite :D in last 5-6 years grow. Also I can recomend you Holland Hope, Passion #1 and Durban but in my climat it finish late. From other company I could recomend you Crimea Blue from Barneys and Outdoor Grapefruit from Female Seeds. This year I will try Forest Dream Fresian Dew and mayby ComPassion and for sure I will try Freeze Cheese and my own crosses like Purple Peyotl x Shaman

I live in similar enviroment to yours and I can tell that DP have got strins for that kind of climat. I can recomend Shamam, my favourite :D in last 5-6 years grow. Also I can recomend you Holland Hope, Passion #1 and Durban but in my climat it finish late. From other company I could recomend you Crimea Blue from Barneys and Outdoor Grapefruit from Female Seeds. This year I will try Forest Dream Fresian Dew and mayby ComPassion and for sure I will try Freeze Cheese and my own crosses like Purple Peyotl x Shaman

How do you find potency on the Shaman vs Hollands hope, Passion and Durban? What kind of taste does the smoke have?

GreenSkull in my climat 52N Shaman and HH are form me the best :D But I just love Shaman and green phentype is f%$# awsom. In potency I mean high+good look /density of buds. Next will be P#1 but form me buds are to flufy. Durban - to leafy and late ended.
Taste: Shaman -woody/musky/skunky HH - sweet/floral/spice Durban - sweet/hashy/eart P1 - sour/citrus. But I need to tell that my tast/smell isnt so good :D

My list for this year will be somethink like that:
Shaman
Holland Hope
Fresian Dew
Forest Dream
Crimea Blue
Outdoor Grapefruit
Freeze Cheese

+ some my owne crosses

Hi All

Thanks for the input,

I have purchased
panama lime super auto
mi6 super auto
annapurna
all by flash auto seeds.

going to purchase some budda magnum and a few dutch passion strains too.
will keep you updated.:pass:

I have only grew out side one time and am in mid Washington state so although I have a lot of fog were I am my grow was finished mid summer and mold was not an issue. I have only grew 3 strains out doors. 2 were my own cross and 1 other was Royal queens auto northern lights. The northern lights was neglected a lot and under fed and in the shadows of my photo plants and still had some of the best bud structure of any auto I have ever grown. The buds had perfect density with no fox tailing. I don't know how it will do in your area but it preformed amazing out door form me last year even with me neglecting it. For a plant to not have direct sun light and still get solid dense buds is pretty impressive. I like the plant enough that it will be used in breeding later to try and improve density of another strain I have.

Back