Outdoor Outdoor Cherry Bomb Auto and Industrial Plant CBD Auto - Medibakeds Return

Reaction score
Okay those who don't know me I was growing here a few years ago before I was ratted out to the local authorities by my so called GF now an ex. I have since been engaged in constitutional debate with the Justice Department here in Canada.

I have now returned and am getting ready for my first grow in a few years after becoming a patient in a government regulated clinical trial and the decision in Allard I can legally supply myself with medicine for chronic pain.

I have just ordered my seeds so there will be a few days before we sprout back into action but I expect them to be germinated and live by the end of the week notwithstanding any postal delays.

This will be a backyard grow on my deck, I'm thinking 3 of each.

This will be my first ever outdoor grow. Enjoy the show.

Okay those who don't know me I was growing here a few years ago before I was ratted out to the local authorities by my so called GF now an ex. I have since been engaged in constitutional debate with the Justice Department here in Canada.

I have now returned and am getting ready for my first grow in a few years after becoming a patient in a government regulated clinical trial and the decision in Allard I can legally supply myself with medicine for chronic pain.

I have just ordered my seeds so there will be a few days before we sprout back into action but I expect them to be germinated and live by the end of the week notwithstanding any postal delays.

This will be a backyard grow on my deck, I'm thinking 3 of each.

This will be my first ever outdoor grow. Enjoy the show.

Hey there...great to meet you man. Good luck on your outdoor auto grow and especially with your pain. Hopefully you find some great relief with the strains you chose. If you ever need any help with your maple leaf infused outdoor grow:)D), please tag me.

Hey there...great to meet you man. Good luck on your outdoor auto grow and especially with your pain. Hopefully you find some great relief with the strains you chose. If you ever need any help with your maple leaf infused outdoor grow:)D), please tag me.

Thanks that is much appreciated, it's always advantageous to have an experienced grower on your side.

Growing dope, but NOT getting back together with "Lucy". :smoking: Hopefully you get the reference.

Great choice on a strain to run, I have high hopes you ! The one I saw grown out on here was AMAZING !

:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud:
:growing::growing::growing:

Okay so last night, On October 9 2016 I began germination of 3 Cherry Auto's.

They will go from here into 3 gallon pots filled with a 50/50 mix of Pro-mix HP and Perlite. I have a bottle of Green Earth Insecticidal Soap. I will be using Green Planet GP3 Micro and Bloom and will abide by the normal lucas formula regimen while maintaining an eye on the plants desired eating habits. I also have some Geen Planet Potassium Silicate to maintain the plants strength and rigidty.

I have no experience with Green Planet products last I grew I was using AN Jungle Juice; however, the sales representative at the local store raved about this product. Does anyone have any experience with it?
bomb.jpg

I don't have any exp with GP nutes but I know a fella that is an exceptional grower and has been using them like crazy. I plan to switch to try them out this winter!!
@Fairlynew

If the girls grow as well as they germinate than I'm going to enjoy them more than expected. I checked my beans tonight just as I was getting ready to thit the hay. I really didn't expect any of them to have germinated but all three had already cracked their shells exposing the tap root. I buried the living and look forward to their ressurection.

Attachments

• 14001924_596154283899650_1944695929_o (1).jpg
    14001924_596154283899650_1944695929_o (1).jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
I will transplant them when they show their third set of nodes. I will use hydroton rocks to cover the soil when they are big enough.

For the future you might want to consider making some instatransplant pots...I came up with this idea this summer, and it worked incredible on the autoultimate I grew(6"diameter X 8"deep).
IMG_4061.JPG

For the future you might want to consider making some instatransplant pots...I came up with this idea this summer, and it worked incredible on the autoultimate I grew(6"diameter X 8"deep).
View attachment 614973

Do you have a link to the grow diary or what exactly you did. The roots look amazing and the approach seems simple but I always like to ensure comprehension of an issue.

Back