Outdoor Outdoor auto/super auto grow under the Mediterranean sun 2016

moutros

Sun Lover
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Green Crack
Hello everyone i decided to share some pics with you with this years philosophical and medical grow, there has been some really nice weather since april, we did have a couple of horrible stormy days in may but generally the weather has been sensational for my little babies,

So the info, they are all in different size pots ranging from 6 lt to 25 lt pots,

for soil i have used plagron bat mix in a couple and for the rest i made my own using some cheap light soil and mixing it with some compost from my compost bin, some worm humus some sea weed compost and finally a little bit of composted chicken manure.

the strains,

panama lime- flash seeds, out of the 4 only one made it , all because of my fault, one i put directly in 18lt pot and didnt make it, one i had in foam cup and the stem was bend by strong wind didnt make it, and one i crashed accidentaly -dont ask me how, but one made it and im very happy with it so far.

1 durban poison from dp, it was a leftover from lst year
1 blackjack from seet seeds, also a leftover,

a few mi5s, and a few mi5xnlbb as i call them, (my own mix, very happy with it)

Currently i also have 2 chaze(flash) , 2 blueberry kush (nirvana) and a few more mi5s which are currently in seedling stage so i won't present yet,

So here are the pics of a few of 'em

panama lime day51
panama lime day51 .jpg

mi5 day55 (lst'd)
mi5 day 55.jpg

blackjack day 40 (lst'd)
blackjack day 40.jpg

durban poison day 40
durban poison day 40.jpg

mi5xnlbb day 35
mi5xnlbb day 35.jpg

Very nice start man, plants are looking great!
Lucky you for the weather, looks like everyone else has had bad weather this season so far (me included, forecast is rain all throughout next week...).

Good luck with that second batch of seeds :thumbsup:

thanks man, we did have some crappy weather here for few days but now things are looking good, as for rain, my experience tells me that as long as it doesnt get cold and it isnt stormy , plants love it!!!! (much more than my watering at least).

Nice to see the superautos, they should get pretty big in the next month:)

i certainly hope so, the panama lime is in a 18lt pot and it keeps growing 2-3 cms a day with a lot of side branching which i didnt expect and it started flowering around day 40 , while the chazes (following stitch's advice) i put in 25 lt smart pots.

Awesome looking plants so far! Great to meet another outdoor guy. I am quite interested in Mi5 and Chaze. What did you think of the performance of the Durban and the Blackjack from last season?

Edit - Maximum rep for your outdoor grow!

Awesome looking plants so far! Great to meet another outdoor guy. I am quite interested in Mi5 and Chaze. What did you think of the performance of the Durban and the Blackjack from last season?

Edit - Maximum rep for your outdoor grow!

thanks for the rep man, to be honest i wasnt very impressed with durban or blackjack, i mean they were fine but nothing special, i was expecting a little bit more sativa from the durban which i didnt get, same for the blackjack. They were both average sized ones but maybe this year they'll do better and i will do better for them, i still have high hopes for both these strains.

As for mi5, man that is my NO1 (by far) compared to any auto i have grown so far, and the fact that i can get regulars and breed my own seeds form my most enjoyable strain, well you can imagine what a huge plus that is. As for the chaze, first time growing it, we will both learn all about it i guess.

thanks for the rep man, to be honest i wasnt very impressed with durban or blackjack, i mean they were fine but nothing special, i was expecting a little bit more sativa from the durban which i didnt get, same for the blackjack. They were both average sized ones but maybe this year they'll do better and i will do better for them, i still have high hopes for both these strains.

As for mi5, man that is my NO1 (by far) compared to any auto i have grown so far, and the fact that i can get regulars and breed my own seeds form my most enjoyable strain, well you can imagine what a huge plus that is. As for the chaze, first time growing it, we will both learn all about it i guess.

Cool. I am hoping my photo Durban currently growing is really something special, as I should have multiple pounds of it to smoke come October! LIttle disappointed to hear the blackjack isn't amazing...that's been one on my to-do list for some time.
Ive heard quite a bit about the Mi5, and would like to give it a go sometime. If you are looking for another regular auto seed seller with topnotch genetics, have a look at the Autoflower Portal Giftshop. Very impressive plants from them!

Hi moutros, your plants are looking great! I've also got a few Flash super autos going outdoors so I'll tag along to see how they do for you. I had hoped to try the Panama Lime but couldn't find anywhere that had them in stock so I'll be watching yours with interest. Good luck with the grow :thumbsup:

Back