UPdated front page and here!!

June 16th
Quentin3676 (Photo - Cookies Kush Barneys Farm, Elemental Blackberry OG, DNA Lemon OG) (Auto - Dutch Passion Night Queen, Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies, Mephisto s.o.d.k.)
fryge (Photo A4 s1, WS07 x A6) (Auto - Wild Thailand Ryder)

June 14th
Playboy mac (auto monster mass, mephisto mystery lady [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], mephisto mystery lady [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG])

June 13th
St. Tom (Auto - Heavieweight Jackpot X2, Mephisto Sour Hound)
Pop22 (Photo Ducksfoot) (Auto Blue Dragon, Haze CBD)
Arthur (Auto - Strawberry Nuggets, Forum Stomper)
IslandGrower (Photo Master Kaze)
Alchemy (Photo - DVG Humble Pie X2, Cannaventure Tenessee Kush) (Auto 3- Lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] X Blueberry)

June 12th
Nothinyet (Auto Flash Seeds White Sirius, Dinafem Cheese XXL, Lineage Genetics Auto Amnesia)
Dankstyle J (Photo - Skelly Og 1, Skelly Og 2)

June 11th
Trailanimal (Auto Portal Citrus Noir, Magic Bubba Trouble Bertha, Bubba Trouble Little Sister)

June 10th
Vlad the Inhaler (Photo - Big Kush, Total Paralysis, Pineaplle Chunk)
912GreenSkell (Photo - Green Poison Fast F1, Dutch Passion Blueberry, Delicious 11 Roses)

June the 8th
OregonBlackBear (Photo - MThood Magic Durban NL#5XDurban Poison, Blueberry Kush Dj Short BB X OG Kush)

June the 7th
Mark87 (photo - Landrace Afghani)

May 31st
CaptCold (Auto - AvT) (Photo 3X - Blueberry X Ak47)

May 24th
themongol - (Auto - Seedstockers Blackberry Gum, SS Ak420)

May23rd
Handsintheground (Auto - Dinafem Moby Dick XXL)

Eliminated
Blowyourmind (Auto - Berry ryder auto seeds, Zamnesia Cherry Bud)
James Rogers (Auto - ?strain)
Archaic (Photo - Seedsman Power Africa, Seedsman White Widow) (Auto - Mephisto Orange Diesel)
Konopch (Auto - DP Autoultimate, DP Auto Frisian Dew, Dinafem Critical Jack)
@912GreenSkell can I go on the entries list please?

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?posts/1820714

Thanks man.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

15293329256283352536928654860811.jpg
15293330668823475312412668554781.jpg
@912GreenSkell photo update... seeds sown... done it again... went from too few to too many... @ this point, photo starts are...
2X iced grapefruit
2x KO Kush
2X elf stone
And 3X silver lemon haze

Have also realized my biggest failure outdoors...
Indoors I run VPD...

Never paid it any attention out...

VPD skyrockets mid morning... giving my small autos grief...

View attachment 919784 View attachment 919785 @912GreenSkell photo update... seeds sown... done it again... went from too few to too many... @ this point, photo starts are...
2X iced grapefruit
2x KO Kush
2X elf stone
And 3X silver lemon haze

Have also realized my biggest failure outdoors...
Indoors I run VPD...

Never paid it any attention out...

VPD skyrockets mid morning... giving my small autos grief...

I wont put any of the Photos on the list until closer to day 30 so at that point you can make you selections.

Ok so update time this time I'll put my updates n then post others ....so first pic is the landrace afgani she is flourished the last week or so she's gonna be a monster stem is bigger then a lighter or my thumb n she showed me some pre flower so excited about her n my other two pics are a white widdow×bigbud cross and a purple afgani× bigbud cross these are the two doing the best out of thier strain

Attachments

• IMG_20180616_194627.jpg
    IMG_20180616_194627.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20180616_200249.jpg
    IMG_20180616_200249.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20180618_111438.jpg
    IMG_20180618_111438.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 45
couple of pics from today as i updated my other threads so im at day 58 on the sour hound on the right and day 61 on the heavyweight jackpot auto im hoping for some glorious sun this week in the uk sadly im a plant down so just these 2 now @912GreenSkell to the finish now pal also forgot to mention no more bug attacks on my leaves

20180618_111709.jpg
20180618_111938.jpg

Ok so update time this time I'll put my updates n then post others ....so first pic is the landrace afgani she is flourished the last week or so she's gonna be a monster stem is bigger then a lighter or my thumb n she showed me some pre flower so excited about her n my other two pics are a white widdow×bigbud cross and a purple afgani× bigbud cross these are the two doing the best out of thier strain
man, that afgani look n fine!

man, that afgani look n fine!

I was thinking the same thing!! @Mark87 you are doing a great job with that plant so far man!!

couple of pics from today as i updated my other threads so im at day 58 on the sour hound on the right and day 61 on the heavyweight jackpot auto im hoping for some glorious sun this week in the uk sadly im a plant down so just these 2 now @912GreenSkell to the finish now pal also forgot to mention no more bug attacks on my leaves

View attachment 919895 View attachment 919896

Minus the bug bites they are looking amazing!! Excellent growing. Great to hear the bugs are easing up...i find the same thing...once plants get into flower a bit bugs seem to leave them alone for the most part.

View attachment 919895 View attachment 919896
good bug news, no news! remaining 2 going for it!, you going to have to make slit for her to grow through?:biggrin::pass:

I was thinking the same thing!! @Mark87 you are doing a great job with that plant so far man!!

Minus the bug bites they are looking amazing!! Excellent growing. Great to hear the bugs are easing up...i find the same thing...once plants get into flower a bit bugs seem to leave them alone for the most part.
i have been spraying them regular with optic foliar plus the yellow stickys so fingers crossed and thanks pal
good bug news, no news! remaining 2 going for it!, you going to have to make slit for her to grow through?:biggrin::pass:
i had to remove the shelves shes on the floor took about tall fuck knows when shes done how im gonna get her out shes grown threw all the shelf bars :pass:

Back