pretty sure I did(just had 1 auto though), I'll see if I can find the live bud pic myself and link it here. edit: going trough my own posts, this is the latest 'alive'(but already cut, pic was minutes after cutting the stem) I have: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ow-until-november.63496/page-109#post-1836483
and the dried budpic is in this post: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ow-until-november.63496/page-164#post-1864327

did you find my photo-pics(the A4xWS07A6)? otherwise I can look those up too and drop a link.

haven't been on here much, but my season has been wrapped up completely by now, everything is in jars(well, except harvest from the last guerillaplant since I was too busy with other things to trim it, so now it's overdry, so I won't jar it anymore but save for edibles or do another hashrun with it. also wasn't that motivated to trim it anymore, since being a late plant quality is lower and trimming is more work, and I already have plenty of jars with better quality that'll probably be enough to last me till next harvest). 2 batches of trim all turned into hash. starting to get a feel for the differences in effects between plants, although it's just a start so far, I have too many jars(from different plants) to have tested everything well enough already. probably going to take a few months before I have the full feel/picture in my head. 1st world problems. now I'm just choosing jars at random, can't yet pick a jar that fits my current mood/what I want to do that night, with a few exceptions of jars that I already have a good feel for.

never posted a final pic for the A4 s1, but it's not the best looker(although it smells great, and the little I've tried has a nice sativa effect, so not a failed plant at all, just not the easthetic kind of buds, so wouldn't stand a chance in a contest like this where my camera can't capture the smell). so I'm choosing the A4xWS07A6 as final photo entry
If you will choose one live and dried pics of your photo plant I will get the others.

Clone of [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] now
20181206_095326.jpg
grown indoor some fire.

What's the landrace affy smell like ? I have gotten a lot of different affy smells over the years my Skelly dom og plant has a almost soap smell with pine an something else very strange the og dom one is rank lemon diesel funk .
Mine has a definite lemon crossed with a strong fuel smell the taste is all citrus tho smooth but definitely is a couch locker ...which is what I like anyways :pass:

Last edited:
Mine has a definite lemon crossed with a strong fuel smell the taste is all citrus tho smooth but definitely is a couch locker ...which is what I like anyways :pass:
Nice nice sounds awesome I have ran into a lot of the Orange or lime in the kushs an afghani plants over the years my faves are the sour earthy musks .Im thinking with all the skelly og selfed seeds I got should be able to stumble across some rare or unusual gems in the line over the years .

Just so you know, I will be setting up 4 voting threads. One each for live and dried, auto and photo. Will link in here and please let me know if you have questions. Gonna be a busy day

Back