Reposting this from page 225, speak up and help me out guys. Please

Here is what i have for completed final pic entries, photoperiod:
912Greenskell 11 Roses (live and dry pics)
@AlchemyHumble Pie [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] (dry pic supplied, need live final pic)
Forbidden Flash Super auto (live and dry pics pics supplied)
DankstyleJ Skellyog (wet and dry pics supplied)
@Waira mob (live pic supplied, need dry pic)
Fryge (live and dry pics supplied)
@Mark87 (please supply me with your final pics from your chosen entry)
@Vlad The Inhaler (please supply me with your final entry pics when you are ready)
@cornell584 (please supply me with your final entry pics when you are ready)

Autos
Alchemy (live and dry pics supplied)
cornell (live and dry pics supplied SS Northern Lights)
forbidden (live and dry pics supplied HSO Blue Dream)
@fryge (wild thai dry pic supplied, need final live bud pic)
@Playboy mac (have live and dry pics from all 3 of your entries, just need for you to decide which one entry you want to use)
@pop22 (have live bud pics of both cbdhaze and blue dragon...dont think you ever posted any dry pics of either?)
quentin (Colorado cookies live and dry bud pics supplied)
st. tom (heavyweight jackpot live and dry pics supplied)
trailanimal (citrus noir live and dry pics supplied)
@Daipot (please supply me with your final entry pics when you are ready)
my bad, I thought i had chosen it'll be the supernatural OG from mephisto

Did u post pics of autos? I'm still going backwards they the posts
pretty sure I did(just had 1 auto though), I'll see if I can find the live bud pic myself and link it here. edit: going trough my own posts, this is the latest 'alive'(but already cut, pic was minutes after cutting the stem) I have: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ow-until-november.63496/page-109#post-1836483
and the dried budpic is in this post: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ow-until-november.63496/page-164#post-1864327

did you find my photo-pics(the A4xWS07A6)? otherwise I can look those up too and drop a link.

haven't been on here much, but my season has been wrapped up completely by now, everything is in jars(well, except harvest from the last guerillaplant since I was too busy with other things to trim it, so now it's overdry, so I won't jar it anymore but save for edibles or do another hashrun with it. also wasn't that motivated to trim it anymore, since being a late plant quality is lower and trimming is more work, and I already have plenty of jars with better quality that'll probably be enough to last me till next harvest). 2 batches of trim all turned into hash. starting to get a feel for the differences in effects between plants, although it's just a start so far, I have too many jars(from different plants) to have tested everything well enough already. probably going to take a few months before I have the full feel/picture in my head. 1st world problems. now I'm just choosing jars at random, can't yet pick a jar that fits my current mood/what I want to do that night, with a few exceptions of jars that I already have a good feel for.

never posted a final pic for the A4 s1, but it's not the best looker(although it smells great, and the little I've tried has a nice sativa effect, so not a failed plant at all, just not the easthetic kind of buds, so wouldn't stand a chance in a contest like this where my camera can't capture the smell). so I'm choosing the A4xWS07A6 as final photo entry

Last edited:
pretty sure I did(just had 1 auto though), I'll see if I can find the live bud pic myself and link it here. edit: going trough my own posts, this is the latest 'alive'(but already cut, pic was minutes after cutting the stem) I have: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ow-until-november.63496/page-109#post-1836483
and the dried budpic is in this post: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ow-until-november.63496/page-164#post-1864327

did you find my photo-pics(the A4xWS07A6)? otherwise I can look those up too and drop a link.

haven't been on here much, but my season has been wrapped up completely by now, everything is in jars(well, except harvest from the last guerillaplant since I was too busy with other things to trim it, so now it's overdry, so I won't jar it anymore but save for edibles or do another hashrun with it. also wasn't that motivated to trim it anymore, since being a late plant quality is lower and trimming is more work, and I already have plenty of jars with better quality that'll probably be enough to last me till next harvest). 2 batches of trim all turned into hash. starting to get a feel for the differences in effects between plants, although it's just a start so far, I have too many jars(from different plants) to have tested everything well enough already. probably going to take a few months before I have the full feel/picture in my head. 1st world problems. now I'm just choosing jars at random, can't yet pick a jar that fits my current mood/what I want to do that night, with a few exceptions of jars that I already have a good feel for.

never posted a final pic for the A4 s1, but it's not the best looker(although it smells great, and the little I've tried has a nice sativa effect, so not a failed plant at all, just not the easthetic kind of buds, so wouldn't stand a chance in a contest like this where my camera can't capture the smell). so I'm choosing the A4xWS07A6 as final photo entry

.....And the award for the longest excuse in history goes to.....

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1360]

I sent my auto n photo entry on the same post was the land race afgani for photo n grand daddy purp for auto
What's the landrace affy smell like ? I have gotten a lot of different affy smells over the years my Skelly dom og plant has a almost soap smell with pine an something else very strange the og dom one is rank lemon diesel funk .

Back