Sounds like home to me bro I'm not quit that deep but pretty close n I'm from Mad River California population of 23 and me my wife and 5 kids and my ol Man account for 8 lmao:crying: there is a store that is a 30-35 mins drive closer to the coast and Arcata Cali it's got the bare necessities that you'd need like sugar yeast soil n everything for growing pot lol no joke and ciggs canned food shit like that n oh and propane gotta have that...n then of course the mayor of mad River Greg ownes a burger bar that's open from 6 a.m to 10 p.m n if u look behind it u can see one of my old mans trailers we first got when we moved up here directly behind it so if anyone ever strolls on by or is hittin the ol 101 down the coast hit me up growbros ask for mark or stoney everyone knows everyone here they'll point the way n it's not like u can get lost u walk through the whole town in under a minute:welcome: the sign out front says welcome to mad River smallest town around "don't blink or you'll miss us" n btw every American growbro or anyone else that celebrates Thanksgiving....happy Thanksgiving y'all
I just had to look up Mad River after reading this. I had a little cruise along the main road on Goolge street veiw [emoji16]
Love the look of these sort of places.

14 years ago I went to Australia for a year, I'd spend lots of time camping wild then popping into outback villages and small communities to get supplies before heading on.

When I "retire" I'd like to spend some time and see some of the USA.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I just had to look up Mad River after reading this. I had a little cruise along the main road on Goolge street veiw [emoji16]
Love the look of these sort of places.

14 years ago I went to Australia for a year, I'd spend lots of time camping wild then popping into outback villages and small communities to get supplies before heading on.

When I "retire" I'd like to spend some time and see some of the USA.

Well shit buddy u make sure u holler at me when the time comes I'd love to show you around...i wasn't joking bout our tiny town deep in the Sierra Nevadas... shit I can't believe it's on Google then again everything is on Google.... well I really hope to see ya someday come see what the fuss is all about with this Cali herb:pass:

I'm giving one last call before starting the votes. I think I'm ready to put it together, just will need some time so I dont screw it up. This has been a great battle to watch :vibe:

I'm giving one last call before starting the votes. I think I'm ready to put it together, just will need some time so I dont screw it up. This has been a great battle to watch :vibe:
Good luck man and thanks for stepping up to do this.

Cheers
Swan

Here's my winter outdoor plant on Day 28 and just starting to go into pre-flower and check out that southern lean ! Its an HSO Blue Dream Auto. Can't wait for the voting @Dudeski !!
IMG_5224.jpg

Back