Will do. Once I get the voting going I will need you for sure. And of course festivus is just around the corner, time for your creative artwork
2 cameras and a new computer are waiting for me in the Post Office, I'm waiting for river ice to get nice so I can trail in. New toys for Festivus play

Those are gorgeous buds! :drool:
Thanks very much friend I'm very lucky every thing turned out so nice .Medicine much needed I am not fond of the store stuff I tend to like stuff not on the menu an organic lol.

look at those kush rocks!
Thanks very much friend definitely good medicine I needed it an a good enough harvest I think to make it .Several folks I have shared with said wow beautiful indoor an were very surprised when I said greenie organic outdoor grown I got some real sick plans to turn it into an even better greenie set up an get my quality even better .

Thanks very much friend definitely good medicine I needed it an a good enough harvest I think to make it .Several folks I have shared with said wow beautiful indoor an were very surprised when I said greenie organic outdoor grown I got some real sick plans to turn it into an even better greenie set up an get my quality even better .
onward and upward J!

The "Road" is a trail I put in with my snogo when conditions get right, enough snow and thick enough ice. 20 miles through the bush, over tundra, through woods, across the water, the Village of 150 souls.
Sounds like home to me bro I'm not quit that deep but pretty close n I'm from Mad River California population of 23 and me my wife and 5 kids and my ol Man account for 8 lmao:crying: there is a store that is a 30-35 mins drive closer to the coast and Arcata Cali it's got the bare necessities that you'd need like sugar yeast soil n everything for growing pot lol no joke and ciggs canned food shit like that n oh and propane gotta have that...n then of course the mayor of mad River Greg ownes a burger bar that's open from 6 a.m to 10 p.m n if u look behind it u can see one of my old mans trailers we first got when we moved up here directly behind it so if anyone ever strolls on by or is hittin the ol 101 down the coast hit me up growbros ask for mark or stoney everyone knows everyone here they'll point the way n it's not like u can get lost u walk through the whole town in under a minute:welcome: the sign out front says welcome to mad River smallest town around "don't blink or you'll miss us" n btw every American growbro or anyone else that celebrates Thanksgiving....happy Thanksgiving y'all

Last edited:
The "Road" is a trail I put in with my snogo when conditions get right, enough snow and thick enough ice. 20 miles through the bush, over tundra, through woods, across the water, the Village of 150 souls.
Lol, I know about the "road", eas wondering when the river would be frozen enough for travel

So growbros been quiet around these parts lately so I'll liven it up with some indoor ladies just starting flower all are days to a week max into flower switched from a 600 watt hps to a phlizon 1200 watt LED first year with the LED there are two photos and 4 autos in there the back row left is a girl scout crack and the right is a clone of the 707 headband I ran outside this year ....she was a stellar toke...and front far left is a seedsman kush auto then a small lsd auto and the two biggest ones r blackberry kush autos from msnl they are about a week older then the lsd and kush...oh n almost forgot to the far right is the super cherry auto from flash seeds and it is still flowering and growing at going on 10 weeks this week!! Never thought it'd gothis long or Ida never ran it indoors lol o well what can ya do....well growbros happy growing!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20181125_163752.jpg
    IMG_20181125_163752.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 47
Back