Oh yeah....green poison fast dried bud took a second place in the monthly sweet contest! Another 3 packs of seeds are incoming!! Woot! Wooot!

Jack 47 auto
BlackJack auto
Sweet Trainwreck auto

Still waiting on Red Poison auto, SAD auto, as well as Black Cream auto too. Lots of sweets now!!

wow!
palm full
of perfection

all the way with skelly og!

how did you choose?

and another big job for the Don!
:bighug::pass::hookah::bighug:
It wasn't easy both are very nice an different at the same time I really liked the plant I chose being more of a light green heavy oger dom. The Skelly hash dom plant is darker an has an effect that is particularly nice for body pain .It doesn't put you to sleep either which is rare on a pain med of this type .Definitely glad I cracked the skelly og beans .

Oh yeah....green poison fast dried bud took a second place in the monthly sweet contest! Another 3 packs of seeds are incoming!! Woot! Wooot!

Jack 47 auto
BlackJack auto
Sweet Trainwreck auto

Still waiting on Red Poison auto, SAD auto, as well as Black Cream auto too. Lots of sweets now!!
Great job I saw that plant definitely was fire for sure really came out looking good friend .

Great job I saw that plant definitely was fire for sure really came out looking good friend .

All of the sweet turned out awesome this year...really happy with smells and potency. Nice stuff!! I realllllllllllllly like the crystal candy and am running it as a fast version next year in full sun...old fashioned candy shop? Shit yeah it is!!
IMG_8066.JPG

IMG_8068.JPG

Jack 47 auto
BlackJack auto
Sweet Trainwreck auto

The Cream Mandarine XL I grew is amazing and the aroma I can just sit and smell it for hours. Really like the sweet seeds... You're a luck guy to have all of those.

The Cream Mandarine XL I grew is amazing and the aroma I can just sit and smell it for hours. Really like the sweet seeds... You're a luck guy to have all of those.

Ive been pushing in their monthly contests pretty hard this year. I have about 2/3rd of their line available now with a bunch of wins!! Cream mandarin XL is awesome!! I was really taken with the smell last year when i grew her outdoors. I am going to try the Cream Mandarin fast photo next year in the full sun.

Ive been pushing in their monthly contests pretty hard this year. I have about 2/3rd of their line available now with a bunch of wins!! Cream mandarin XL is awesome!! I was really taken with the smell last year when i grew her outdoors. I am going to try the Cream Mandarin fast photo next year in the full sun.
I’ll be watching that grow for sure. I’m doing an outdoor winter grow of some Blue dream to see if it’s possible down here with it’s short cycle and our awesome fall weather.

I’ll be watching that grow for sure. I’m doing an outdoor winter grow of some Blue dream to see if it’s possible down here with it’s short cycle and our awesome fall weather.

Cool man, make sure you tag me for that one!! You really grew some beauties this year bud.

Here is what i have for completed final pic entries, photoperiod:
912Greenskell 11 Roses (live and dry pics)
@Alchemy Humble Pie [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] (dry pic supplied, need live final pic)
Forbidden Flash Super auto (live and dry pics pics supplied)
DankstyleJ Skellyog (wet and dry pics supplied)
@Waira mob (live pic supplied, need dry pic)
Fryge (live and dry pics supplied)
@Mark87 (please supply me with your final pics from your chosen entry)
@Vlad The Inhaler (please supply me with your final entry pics when you are ready)
@cornell584 (please supply me with your final entry pics when you are ready)

Autos
Alchemy (live and dry pics supplied)
cornell (live and dry pics supplied SS Northern Lights)
forbidden (live and dry pics supplied HSO Blue Dream)
@fryge (wild thai dry pic supplied, need final live bud pic)
@Playboy mac (have live and dry pics from all 3 of your entries, just need for you to decide which one entry you want to use)
@pop22 (have live bud pics of both cbdhaze and blue dragon...dont think you ever posted any dry pics of either?)
quentin (Colorado cookies live and dry bud pics supplied)
st. tom (heavyweight jackpot live and dry pics supplied)
trailanimal (citrus noir live and dry pics supplied)
@Daipot (please supply me with your final entry pics when you are ready)

If anything is incorrect in tis list above please let me know. If you are having a hard time finding a final pic, you can use the search in the upper right and search all of your posts on this thread to locate the pic. If you need help, i will help to find your pic.
when is the final date planned?

I still have some plants out, 2 of them photos for the contest.
however if you end it now I wouldn't care that much, since I'm pretty sure I will pick the one photo already finished as my final pick, since it looks the nicest.
the 2 still out are WS07A6(definitely not going to pick that one, probably not even going to harvest it, apparently it's not that tolerant to the cold so it's already halfdead from the weather), and an A4 s1(could go a little longer for ripeness, still some new white hairs appearing and only very few amber trichomes visible), but with this cold weather it's not progressing much anymore anyway. I already harvested 1 branch, but waiting with the rest so it comes out better with drying space and time to trim, the plant is surviving the weather ok so not really an issue letting it stand a bit longer).

also still 3 guerillaplants out, but that's not relevant for the contest. probably going tp harvest those next week when I have time(and free space to dry)

Back