Here is what i have for completed final pic entries, photoperiod:
912Greenskell 11 Roses (live and dry pics)
@Alchemy Humble Pie [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] (dry pic supplied, need live final pic)
Forbidden Flash Super auto (live and dry pics pics supplied)
DankstyleJ Skellyog (wet and dry pics supplied)
@Waira mob (live pic supplied, need dry pic)
Fryge (live and dry pics supplied)
@Mark87 (please supply me with your final pics from your chosen entry)
@Vlad The Inhaler (please supply me with your final entry pics when you are ready)
@cornell584 (please supply me with your final entry pics when you are ready)

Autos
Alchemy (live and dry pics supplied)
cornell (live and dry pics supplied SS Northern Lights)
forbidden (live and dry pics supplied HSO Blue Dream)
@fryge (wild thai dry pic supplied, need final live bud pic)
@Playboy mac (have live and dry pics from all 3 of your entries, just need for you to decide which one entry you want to use)
@pop22 (have live bud pics of both cbdhaze and blue dragon...dont think you ever posted any dry pics of either?)
quentin (Colorado cookies live and dry bud pics supplied)
st. tom (heavyweight jackpot live and dry pics supplied)
trailanimal (citrus noir live and dry pics supplied)
@Daipot (please supply me with your final entry pics when you are ready)

If anything is incorrect in tis list above please let me know. If you are having a hard time finding a final pic, you can use the search in the upper right and search all of your posts on this thread to locate the pic. If you need help, i will help to find your pic.

final dry and live pics for the contest!

View attachment 967740 View attachment 967741
final dry and live pics for the contest!

View attachment 967740 View attachment 967741
wow!
palm full
of perfection
Here's my pics for the contest skelly og dry bud an a live cola .(legend og pheno)View attachment 967810 View attachment 967811
all the way with skelly og!
Not in the contest but here's skelly og [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] (skelly hash plant pheno )View attachment 967814
how did you choose?
I just need to get my act together and figure out who needs to supply pics still. Still a few out there growing!! Voting will start asap
and another big job for the Don!
Sorry if i missed anything...I am finally winding down this year, and am finding myself a bit absent minded! (going to blame all the fantastic smoke i have been toking on!!)
:bighug::pass::hookah::bighug:

:smoking: Skelly, I'll tuck both in here for easy access,....:thanks::bighug:
Maine's Own Blueberry

mob3.jpg
mob2.jpg

Last edited:
Here’s a couple of final pics.. I’ve managed to delete the Total Paralysis completely off my phone tho. Not a great loss tho cos it’d fallen over and looked a right mess.

9e276f858ed4fe587a9e4855bcbfcea0.jpg

^ Dinafem Big Kush

086fca4b85c0ccf1e8cb66e36b5d7685.jpg

^ Barney’s Farm Pineapple Chunk.

Not the greatest year for guerrilla growing here in the UK, loads of sun but fook me, it was sooo dry. (Not to mention the deer attack)

We still got a few zips of some pretty decent bud tho.. but to be honest they did better in the pissing rain last year!

Aw well.. there’s always a next time. [emoji41]

Here’s a couple of final pics.. I’ve managed to delete the Total Paralysis completely off my phone tho. Not a great loss tho cos it’d fallen over and looked a right mess.

9e276f858ed4fe587a9e4855bcbfcea0.jpg

^ Dinafem Big Kush

086fca4b85c0ccf1e8cb66e36b5d7685.jpg

^ Barney’s Farm Pineapple Chunk.

Not the greatest year for guerrilla growing here in the UK, loads of sun but fook me, it was sooo dry. (Not to mention the deer attack)

We still got a few zips of some pretty decent bud tho.. but to be honest they did better in the pissing rain last year!

Aw well.. there’s always a next time. [emoji41]
very nice looking girls from guerrillaville
cheers Vlad!, another harvest in!

Back