Official Final Photo's HSO Blue Dream Auto ~ @forbiddenx711
Dry Bud
DSCF4829-2.jpg

Live Bud
IMG_5095.jpg

I apologize for my lack of presense guys!! Working hard on harvesting some non entry plants...BB is close!! Looking at 50% coloured hairs today.give her a feed or two with red line, 3-4 water only cycles and chop!

Hey all, sorry been gone. Things rough around here, but I am on schedule for a mid October pull... will have to farm the trimming out. Hospice is the busiest I've ever been accomplishing almost nothing.

My shining girl is looking like a freak one of 2 iced grapefruit going...then 3 silver lemon haze and a couple elf stone tossed in there somewhere...

The rest is well past what I was hoping for with the late start. All look healthy and are gonna push the next 35 days or so.

Thanks to all the support shown,
I miss hanging out, and will be back when things have run their course.

View attachment 950234 View attachment 950233 View attachment 950232 View attachment 950231 View attachment 950230 View attachment 950229 View attachment 950228 View attachment 950227

Ahh arthur my friend..i hate to say it bud, but you went wayyyyy overdue in your update and i had to eliminate you from the competition. Sorry man!

Update pics for you guys. Firstly the photos.
View attachment 950363 ^lemon og
View attachment 950364 ^cookies kush View attachment 950365 ^blackberry kush

And here's the last 2 autos....
View attachment 950366 View attachment 950367 ^s.o.d.k
View attachment 950368 View attachment 950369 ^Night queen.....2018 auto mission completed :biggrin: the beds now empty.

See you in a few days with some dry pics. Cheers guys.

Excellent grow!! That looks like some great auto toke!!

The following are getting close to elimination!! I apologize if i missed anyones entry!! Please let me know if i did, or if it was lost in hard drive problem last week.

@Waira
@NothinYet
@Mark87
@captcold

Just a prewarning for waira and mark87(both almost at the 30 days mark), but @captcold and @NothinYet are officially overdue. If no pics in a week then both are eliminated!!

Back