:gary: Comp' homies...:smokeout:-- looking fiiiiine around here! :pimp:

>>> @dankstyle J --- dude, the House is wall to wall hotties- :d5: :clapper: :yay:... stoked for you my man! :pighug:

>>> @forbiddenx711 :hump:.... that's perverse,... :crying:

>>> Don Skelly -- :vibe: say Hi to the jungle natives in there! :rofl:

:smoker1: Alright, I'm behind on the updates too,... Not a good season for me at all at this new place,... non-Comp' C+2.0 is a leafy waste of time, not sure why this one turned out like this,... 11Roses has been on the slow-slide since blooming started, unstoppable like all the others, but she's the worst,..:shrug:- bud is forming OK, but yields will be poor,...weak aroma too :doh:
MoB (oddly structured!), is better, but not by much... there's still time for improvement though,... OD Grapefruit, 2 weeks younger, is doing the best of the lot,....looks like I'll be putting my $$ on her!

>>> 11 Roses
11Rb.jpg
11rc.jpg

>>> Outdoor Grapefruit
gf1.jpg
gf3.jpg
gf4.jpg

>>> Maine's Own Blueberry

mob1.jpg
mob2.jpg

Update pics for you guys. Firstly the photos.
View attachment 950363 ^lemon og
View attachment 950364 ^cookies kush View attachment 950365 ^blackberry kush

And here's the last 2 autos....
View attachment 950366 View attachment 950367 ^s.o.d.k
View attachment 950368 View attachment 950369 ^Night queen.....2018 auto mission completed :biggrin: the beds now empty.

See you in a few days with some dry pics. Cheers guys.
Congrats on a successful harvest! Really nice looking plants.

:drool:mmmm, Blue Dream,... been ages since I had a good batch of that! Still one of my fav' aromas too, especially the room smoke smell, nothing quite like it....:zen:
...thanks mate, we'll see about MoB,... she tends to be a late filler, at least the purple pheno's is,.. this is a green pheno', new breeding too so it's still a toss-up.... cool weather color expression sure is showing well though!

:drool:mmmm, Blue Dream,... been ages since I had a good batch of that! Still one of my fav' aromas too, especially the room smoke smell, nothing quite like it....:zen:
...thanks mate, we'll see about MoB,... she tends to be a late filler, at least the purple pheno's is,.. this is a green pheno', new breeding too so it's still a toss-up.... cool weather color expression sure is showing well though!

She's a real beauty. Cant wait to see how the fall colors fill out on her.

I cant wait to try it out!! Got a fresh 5 pack of HSO blue dream ready to fire up indoor!!

>>> @dankstyle J --- dude, the House is wall to wall hotties- :d5: :clapper: :yay:... stoked for you my man! :pighug:

:smoker1: Alright, I'm behind on the updates too,... Not a good season for me at all at this new place,... non-Comp' C+2.0 is a leafy waste of time, not sure why this one turned out like this,... 11Roses has been on the slow-slide since blooming started, unstoppable like all the others, but she's the worst,..:shrug:- bud is forming OK, but yields will be poor,...weak aroma too :doh:
MoB (oddly structured!), is better, but not by much... there's still time for improvement though,... OD Grapefruit, 2 weeks younger, is doing the best of the lot,....looks like I'll be putting my $$ on her!

>>> 11 Roses
View attachment 950700 View attachment 950701

>>> Outdoor Grapefruit
View attachment 950702 View attachment 950703 View attachment 950704

View attachment 950705 View attachment 950706
man, there's that glorious MoB main again!:greenthumb::pass:

>>> 11 Roses
View attachment 950700 View attachment 950701

>>> Outdoor Grapefruit
View attachment 950702 View attachment 950703 View attachment 950704

View attachment 950705 View attachment 950706
Thanks very much I've had to be a human scarecrow to protect em sleeping with my door open an barricadding the greenie at night with kids bikes an bells this time of the year is very stressful but once I harvest it will be a time to celebrate very nice growing I always wanted to grow an original mob but never acquired the seeds when they were around .

Back