You got that right! It is the only problem I have with my greenhouse. Next year I'm going to make an aluminum frame to mount on both sides of the cover, below the rear window, and mount a 20" box fan to it. That should keep air moving out and I have a pedestal fan inside to keep air moving. I got a little bud rot but I think the fan kept it from getting worse. I have however, gone in there in the morning recently and it was raining... condensation. So I need exhaust especially at night.

Whew! That was hard to type, just smoked a bowl of kief.........

:baked::baked::baked:
I've been fortunate, along with constant wet getting breezes/wind, whew!, all growing season only 2 nights condensed on the inside of greenhouse, probably all it took to give Little Sister Bubba Trouble the "clap", so to speak, hehe. There is nothing we can do about ground fog, except wait it out and pray it don't last too long

@912GreenSkell sorry I think I've fallen behind on my update.

Here's a very quick one, all at day 101!

Barneys Pineapple Express has had a little hair cut, I took off the top buds. Still having to pick mold off her but trying to let her go longer as she's still putting on bulk.

37257b759fbbc4f5ad9349096498af34.jpg

Stitches Love potion, again have done some selective harvest. She's closer to ready, will take her all at the weekend as she seems to have stopped.

74b5459f7ca6b3ce57acf297b1a64c04.jpg

Dutch Passion Autocompassion Lime, looking like she's gonna be a big yielder, her structure is crazy where I've bent and twisted and folded her....

0b1825049dff10ee5efc7f804896b831.jpg

61c659112e1dec37450894af1eff6f90.jpg

She's massive compared to the other two as you can see here. Oh and the little pancake baby at the front is Autocompassion Lime V2 (non competition) which will give a comparison..

1d73cb0ea72e69496884a47daea4f225.jpg

And my non competition Blueberry I chopped. The buds never developed properly and she was tiny.....

362b0db961d7e4110e049206f14ded76.jpg

This is what came off her...

dd9e5de5d9f8fe66d2c6ced46b1d945f.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
looks like good smoke on the rise. Don't ya just love it when you get the big pheno? Makes my day typing it:pass:

So guys went to my one grow site n noticed a few plants with rusty looking spots on em any one have any ideas? It's only on two out of 8 so not sure the cause water left on leaves when sun comes up? A nute deficiency?

Attachments

• IMG_20180822_162921.jpg
    IMG_20180822_162921.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 35
Looks like it may Boron deficiency to me, which are rare, and sometimes occur along with a calcium deficiency. Have the gotten very dry? Hot dry weather and dry soil seems to be associated with this. Most organic solution work much too slowly. Part B of any two part nutrient will work or an all in one nutrient.

So guys went to my one grow site n noticed a few plants with rusty looking spots on em any one have any ideas? It's only on two out of 8 so not sure the cause water left on leaves when sun comes up? A nute deficiency?

@912GreenSkell do our live & dry final pic entries have to be of the same entry plant. Eg...could i enter say colorado cookies for live bud & say night queen for dry?
Cheers mate

Yes absolutely, both live and dry have to be from the same plant ...i'll have to make sure that is specified in the rules next time around.

Looks like it may Boron deficiency to me, which are rare, and sometimes occur along with a calcium deficiency. Have the gotten very dry? Hot dry weather and dry soil seems to be associated with this. Most organic solution work much too slowly. Part B of any two part nutrient will work or an all in one nutrient.
It's gotten dry a few times but as for them and the soil getting that dry I'm not so sure it's been raining rain rain all summer so...and what is part b?

Back