They seem to like my homemade fertilizers happy growing afn
1534949729051751176510.jpg

Ok y'all, here's something that should upset your stomach. And the law be riding are ass......funny.

This is Marlon James Winters, americas most wanted for raping multiple children in Texas and Germany.
1456688958.jpg

And who the fk did I see today in my fucking state.!
After I convinced the Boss man it was the guy, we went back to search for.him our selves.
Pitty that we couldn't find him we had a lead pipe for his Brian.
I took a pic.for.proof.
20180822_102722.jpg

increased venting in the greenhouse has definitely helped my grow
Very very true venting an air circulation is very important with greenhouses .being able to get more then just sun an even using natural wind helps tons .

Very very true venting an air circulation is very important with greenhouses .being able to get more then just sun an even using natural wind helps tons .
I haven't closed up the greenhouse this season, leaving it as open as I can, keeping the rain out and slowing the wind when it rips, always trying to keep good air flow. Even when it starts to freeze at night I'll keep it open some, stale wet air more the enemy than cold.

Ok y'all, here's something that should upset your stomach. And the law be riding are ass......funny.

This is Marlon James Winters, americas most wanted for raping multiple children in Texas and Germany.
View attachment 943979
And who the fk did I see today in my fucking state.!
After I convinced the Boss man it was the guy, we went back to search for.him our selves.
Pitty that we couldn't find him we had a lead pipe for his Brian.
I took a pic.for.proof.
View attachment 943980
dang!, glad you didn't bust his melon, doing time for scum ain't worth it. I'm betting you could get away:pass: with a simple "maiming"

dang!, glad you didn't bust his melon, doing time for scum ain't worth it. I'm betting you could get away:pass: with a simple "maiming"
Yea I would of had to leave the scene myself if I did find him again. Due to past history of normal crimes!
But The local 5-0 would be happy if he was left half dead. Make there job a breeze.
But that's really him ain't it trail?

Maiming leaves a witness :tongue:
In fucking deed lmao
If I see him b4 the 5-0 does again, I'll be glad to do time for this scum. I will kill him. No joke.no games. I got LIL sisters, and I truly will.kill this man. Proudly!
And I've never said that so.seriously b4, I mean it!
I've had enemy's and I and them better watch are back for each other but never have I felt so.just in taking a life. As I have today laying eyes on this man.

Last edited:
Back