I changed it to my jackpot auto as my entry cheers pal

Done deal bud...heavyweight jackpot is the final entry...good luck bud!! Beauty pics!

So what do you guys reckon about this:

Ok so some interesting developments.

I don't believe it, my autocompassion CBD lime is flowering. Now although I say "CBD lime" I wonder if it's actually not that strain at all and there was a mix up at the seed resellers?

If you recall at day 58 she wasn't doing anything so I took some drastic measures and did some 12/12 lighting plus supercropped just about every branch, plus accidentally topped a few and she bounced right back.

Over the last 2 weeks I've supercropped more and topped more. Hell, there are branches that have been supercropped, topped and then supercropped again and still she's bounced right back.

And now on day 72 she's flowering. On an auto? Nah that can't be right can it?!

I wonder how long it will be in flower for. Its anyone's guess.

So I plan to taper in some bloom nutes now and leave her be to do whatever she's gonna do. She's pretty gnarly as I kinda stopped keeping her tidy a few weeks back when I wasn't sure what to do with her.

PS the replacement CBD lime that Dutch Passion sent me broke soil on Tuesday so we'll see how v2.0 goes. It will be interesting to compare to this possible mystery meant to be CBD lime plant that's acting weird.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Thats really good news!! And really its a pair of blessings in disguise!!
Here’s my silver bullet haze (the smallest ones) and triply gorillas (the biggest ones) braving their first storm!

When’s the deadline for entries?

You are still good to enter bud...hoping to have autos voted by early november, and photos voted by early december. Beauty plants!! All photos?

Eve

Every year the get bigger an better way to use your environment to kick ass an stay stoned friend .

You know it bud!! Learn, adapt and overcome climatic adversities. Trailanimal is a great example of putting that plan into action!!

Do you get the National Guard to help you trim????

:D :D :D Hahaha....nah instead i have this, ready to test!!
IMG_7005.JPG

@912GreenSkell , if it helps, I got an officlal update on p152, if not
sorry for being a pain in the ass:crying:

Haha...nah its all good bud...i have an offline list that i cross reference once a week or so...been super busy so not much time right now....working hard to get the security building finished, then its onto setting up alarms.

Done deal bud...heavyweight jackpot is the final entry...good luck bud!! Beauty pics!

You are still good to enter bud...hoping to have autos voted by early november, and photos voted by early december. Beauty plants!! All photos?

You know it bud!! Learn, adapt and overcome climatic adversities. Trailanimal is a great example of putting that plan into action!!

View attachment 937236

Haha...nah its all good bud...i have an offline list that i cross reference once a week or so...been super busy so not much time right now....working hard to get the security building finished, then its onto setting up alarms.
thanks Skelly, awesome how much stuff you get gone

View attachment 937236

@912GreenSkell two are photos and two are autos.

So guys pretty excited today!!....my buddy from Colorado springs works at a dispensary (won't mention any names or business don't want anyone in trouble or anything) but he drove out to see me n drop me off a few presents n one present was a few Daywrecker cuts!!! He had just cut em the day he left to drive to the east coast here n when I got em they were rwo days old n obviously no roots on the clones yet but woke up thit morning n BAM!! Roots in 5 days :) happy happy happy!!! Root is right above my thumb a lil hard to see but definitely there!!

Attachments

• IMG_20180802_095931.jpg
    IMG_20180802_095931.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 51
Back