I've just chopped my first two organic grown ever and more to follow. Im hooked already. So much easier and healthier. This is an auto ultimate side cola grown outdoors.View attachment 936824
Beautiful bro! I'd be proud to toke on that definitely getting a :slap: for the organic beauty!!

Beautiful bro! I'd be proud to toke on that definitely getting a :slap: for the organic beauty!!
Thanks mate. Just waiting on it to dry then i can try my first organic toke :smoking:
I am however gutted i didn't enter her into the comp as i thought i'd stunted & fucked it early on, so went with my next run instead.....how wrong was i haha.

Thanks mate. Just waiting on it to dry then i can try my first organic toke :smoking:
I am however gutted i didn't enter her into the comp as i thought i'd stunted & fucked it early on, so went with my next run instead.....how wrong was i haha.
To me a shitty organically grown plant is better then the best nute loaded plants people r growing these days thinking it makes em grow bigger n faster smh when will they learn nothing beats all natural!!

I've just chopped my first two organic grown ever and more to follow. Im hooked already. So much easier and healthier. This is an auto ultimate side cola grown outdoors.View attachment 936824
Almost looks like one of those up the sleeve rigs from the old west... and the bud comes shooting out instead of a derringer. Nice bud!

Started supper cropping the apical meristems of the green poison she's up front an tall some pics of my big bomb auto being pulled today happy growing friends
20180801_094049.jpg
20180801_175139.jpg
20180801_175527.jpg

Back