we have a short season of this, but hey, another vid topic.......wind support.....sock it to me, hehe. Got me off to see how tough and resilient she is.

Dang it!! No autos to video the technique, but i can draw an illustration and show/describe the technique. Because of the legal nature now and the soon to be recreational legal plants i will be allowed next year, i will certainly be growing autos and photos!!(wife will be allowed to have 4 rec legal plants so i will do 4 autos for her 4) I really miss autos, and harvesting a few ounces midsummer!

Dang it!! No autos to video the technique, but i can draw an illustration and show/describe the technique. Because of the legal nature now and the soon to be recreational legal plants i will be allowed next year, i will certainly be growing autos and photos!!(wife will be allowed to have 4 rec legal plants so i will do 4 autos for her 4) I really miss autos, and harvesting a few ounces midsummer!
wow, more plants to grow, another step up the pyramid, hehe

No autos this yr Skelly? Was wondering y I hadn't seen any pics of em

No autos this yr Skelly? Was wondering y I hadn't seen any pics of em

Nope, no autos...sticking with the legal med limits, and didnt see the point of doing autos. 8 full sun garden plants ensures i will do okay for med for the winter, even if i have a major issue on a plant or two, or even 3.(mold, doesnt flower in time ect)
Next year though I am on it!! 4 more just means there is more room for autos to throw up a midsummer harvest.

Hey peeps.. here’s my pile of sticks..

c4878d8f233d8972927d470497434c5a.jpg

^Total Paralysis. Looks ok..
d74b85ae5437851f2b0c0ed84ed80c47.jpg

^Big Kush. Side branch is now officially the main stem!
a45856c338e315ff380c676cb979c92b.jpg

^ Pineapple Chunk. Doing well. We’ve had no rain at all for nearly two months, all they’ve been getting is a couple of litres each on a Sunday morning, so considering they got eaten by deer and have been totally starved, they’re pretty good. [emoji1360]

I’m off to France next Saturday for a couple of weeks so I won’t be able to update this until about four weeks from now, so bear with me please, I’ll be back.

Here's my trippy gorillas. These were initially intended too be grown inside but due to a lack of space they've had too go outside. As you can see they're in small pots. I think they're 3 litre. The medium is coco too. This suits me tho because I'm not very good with soil and the pots size suits me too because I can't let these girls get big.

IMG_2181.JPG
IMG_2182.JPG
IMG_2183.JPG
IMG_2185.JPG
IMG_2186.JPG
IMG_2187.JPG

Back