So far its been a hot mostly drought season for me(though we had some beatdown rainstorms)....my favorite adversity to overcome!! ;)
talking beat down......I was boating home from the village yesterday and about one bend from home slough get hammered, rain driven so hard I'm looking around the boat for hail, man, it hurt. When I got to camp stuff is strewn all over, and Sweet Skunk is listing 45 degrees with an S cure from half way up her trunk in response to the blow, and her stems and leaves from the windward rapped around the the leeward side of the plant. This morn she was back in the saddle.....
P1070431.JPG

talking beat down......I was boating home from the village yesterday and about one bend from home slough get hammered, rain driven so hard I'm looking around the boat for hail, man, it hurt. When I got to camp stuff is strewn all over, and Sweet Skunk is listing 45 degrees with an S cure from half way up her trunk in response to the blow, and her stems and leaves from the windward rapped around the the leeward side of the plant. This morn she was back in the saddle.....View attachment 930449

Buddy...if that is an indication on how plants can do in the outdoors up there, umm hell yes!! ;)

@trailanimal - if this is frequent, and you are looking for some stabilization tips, let me know man. I have some techniques that will hold that plant steady in the worst of the worst weather...nothing short of a direct tornado hit will move it
we have a short season of this, but hey, another vid topic.......wind support.....sock it to me, hehe. Got me off to see how tough and resilient she is.

Back