@912GreenSkell as my grow is complete, this is my official live shot...

b9fb814a549b08ceb312196504a91c3b.jpg

It's not the biggest of my harvest but it's significant as it was the very first bud to come off my very first grow!

Hard to believe she was dropped at a young age....

2b42649bdd3ed0b27ccec3f99b545f64.jpg

Got battered in rain and high winds, had other plants blow over onto her. Got eaten by bugs and was split on the stem when I tried to LST too hard.

She did good, Dwarfy signing off with a wave...

Bye bye

451f032f4c6521a05cd6a1a61a18b115.jpg

a44bc010f48c8b6207a411ddf1dd9d64.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@912GreenSkell as my grow is complete, this is my official live shot...

It's not the biggest of my harvest but it's significant as it was the very first bud to come off my very first grow!

Hard to believe she was dropped at a young age....

2b42649bdd3ed0b27ccec3f99b545f64.jpg

Got battered rain and winds, had other plants blow over onto her. Got eaten by bugs and was split on the stem when I tried to LIST too hard.

Bye bye

Cheers
Swan

yummy bud first grow
good stuff in your pipe
cheers grobro!

[HASHTAG]#gotrailanimal[/HASHTAG] :vibe:..greenhouse is looking full and healthy..:d5:

a VERY depressing site met me .... 5 big plants that was looking so good 1½ week ago ... all but gone :cuss:

i think we saved 5 % ..... mainly lower buds frozen for bubble ... no smokable buds at all !:fire:

we ended up comparing to slaughtering a pig.. and being left with just the feet ....

I didn't bring the camera because we also got 38mm of rain today :face: ...

This green house actually had good ventilation due to broken panes :frowny:

At least my mom cooked tenderloins yummy :eyebrows:

:pass:

Jeez..I Think I would have cried....:doh:

Bye bye

:crying:

Nice one @Swan :d5:

this is my official live shot...

Nice Crisp photo...:bravo:..Good Luck...

[HASHTAG]#gotrailanimal[/HASHTAG] :vibe:..greenhouse is looking full and healthy..:d5:

:crying:

Nice one @Swan :d5:

Nice Crisp photo...:bravo:..Good Luck...
it is indeed, and some real big girls, Sour D/Dina is 57", last time I checked, hehe, 3gal pot, garden soil, humanure compost mulch

IMG_2467.JPG

Anyone wanting a grape....?.....:headbang:..the bunches are getting so heavy now they are bending the bamboo poles....so I am helping out by eating a few off each bunch a day...:yeah:..to keep the weight down...

:biggrin:

August on it's way with no wind and high humidity..maybe I need to start eating them faster...:headbang:

[HASHTAG]#newlife[/HASHTAG]

IMG_2460.JPG

Should still be able to pull of another harvest if [HASHTAG]#mothernature[/HASHTAG] is generous...:headbang:

Racey Reds on the Duurty...:headbang:..I'll hide that away from hubby....:crying:

IMG_2447.JPG

IMG_2449.JPG

and still watching the photos incase any declare male....:headbang:

IMG_2451.JPG

Waiting for photos to show sex..when you are used to Autos is like watching paint dry....:bored:

Those spent sun flowers are just nice height to hide the plants from view..so i have left them standing...and I'll remember for next year...:headbang:..build a sunflower wall.:pighug:

a VERY depressing site met me .... 5 big plants that was looking so good 1½ week ago ... all but gone :cuss:

i think we saved 5 % ..... mainly lower buds frozen for bubble ... no smokable buds at all !:fire:

we ended up comparing to slaughtering a pig.. and being left with just the feet ....

I didn't bring the camera because we also got 40mm of rain today :face: ...

This green house actually had good ventilation due to broken panes :frowny:

At least my mom cooked tenderloins yummy :eyebrows:

:pass:
Sucks man.... [emoji17]

i almost did .....
This is the gone greenhouse, all plants 1.2m+ tall
when these was taken i asked him to really look out for mold
gh2all.jpg
gh2p1a.jpg
gh2p2a.jpg
gh2p4a.jpg

when asked why he didn't call me a week ago ... he did have a fucking good excuse :thumbsup:... he had been across the country to record an album ... he plays a mean mean bass

@Slowmo, farmers blues... all yah can do is pick yourself up dust off and try again next season. Depressing tho...

:headbang:

Back