Outdoor Outdoor 2012... Testing and selecting P&Z strains along with Cres outdoor strains... Thai Haze-47 an

anti-leo and rogue karma sent mate! they are officilally AFN blocked! :thumbs:

looking great! :toke:

yeah but I hope you had a good vaca up her ass... :lol:

This is one reason i dont get invloved... cuz ill lose track of my other ladies... :toke: I know me... :hump:

I did have a great vacation, I would do it again and that makes me a bitch man...
I was starting to get WAY TO INVOLVED for my own good bro, This bitch is a man eater...

I can't believe I let myself fall so hard... Maybe it's because she's an 18yo blonde with beautiful bright blue eyes and not a flaw... It makes my mouth water thinking about her, I think I'll have some tonight...:lol:

WEll, My plants are my life and I have to remember that.. I been working really hard with the Thai Haze#47 and it is officially an Indoor/Outdoor strain. They are very potent to and I can't stress enough that I have 15 of these budding rite now and there is NO hermaphrodites...

I can't believe I let myself fall so hard... Maybe it's because she's an 18yo blonde with beautiful bright blue eyes and not a flaw... It makes my mouth water thinking about her, I think I'll have some tonight...:lol:
been there mate... make sure you enjoy it thoroughly for the next dry spell you'll have some good memories! :toke:

18? I'm guessing your a younger man. I'm not old by any means but it's been a good 15 years since I had an 18 y old blonde with blue eyes :drool: I remember them days........ Want to trade shoes for a week? You can take my wife and 2 kids and I'll take your 18 year old :crying: just playing bro but you may take me up on the offer if you met my wife :lol: she's brown hair Blue eyes and is a spot on look alike to Adriana Lima. No bullshit. Your plants look very good for the lack of attention. Tho messing around with them to much is the # 1 problem most newer growers have. Growing outdoors with a quality strain is almost throw and grow. As long as you got some good soil and there getting water they shouldn't give ya any shit. Number one concerns, Leo, thieves and pests. Good luck on the house and car. Looks like the plants should give you some major weight. Anti Leo karma your way :wiz:

18? I'm guessing your a younger man. I'm not old by any means but it's been a good 15 years since I had an 18 y old blonde with blue eyes :drool: I remember them days........ Want to trade shoes for a week? You can take my wife and 2 kids and I'll take your 18 year old :crying: just playing bro but you may take me up on the offer if you met my wife :lol: she's brown hair Blue eyes and is a spot on look alike to Adriana Lima. No bullshit. Your plants look very good for the lack of attention. Tho messing around with them to much is the # 1 problem most newer growers have. Growing outdoors with a quality strain is almost throw and grow. As long as you got some good soil and there getting water they shouldn't give ya any shit. Number one concerns, Leo, thieves and pests. Good luck on the house and car. Looks like the plants should give you some major weight. Anti Leo karma your way :wiz:

I have been growing for about 8 years now, I'm breeding new huge Sativa Autoflowering strains...
Most of the pictures are my Thai Haze#47, Check them out... I'm proud of them:thumbs:

Yes I'm younger Captain, I'm 23 years old... I just got into a mess and I need to focus on my breeding....
I'm also breeding Photoperiod Haze Hybrids, I have a Super Skunk x Nebula x Haze#1 that I'm also very very proud of...

Thanks for the advice Captain:thumbs:

yeah capn... nc420 is old school afn actually... :smokeit: came over from the "other place" :lol:

had to join

I had to register, and be apart of site. I got my hands on some auto's...I am so excited cause I am outdoor op only, kinda guy. Been scouring the web and found this thread. I live around 100 miles from NC420, and will be doin it just like u...minus the hardcore breeding...well...maybe someday. The responses to thread are top notch...and are exactly why I had to join...please let me lurk and learn, and pop questions here and again!

welcome BHead... its a great site for learning... and nc420 is doing the whole show for everyone autos, and very light sensitive...enjoy...and make yourself at home..

Always have to be weary of the 18 yo's because they're so new to the world man. Youth is awesome for looks but bad for wisdom. That being said I'll still chase a freshman from time to time at school, they are typically easy picking :crying: Good luck with your lady and keep up the awesome growing/breeding :smokebuds:

Always have to be weary of the 18 yo's because they're so new to the world man. Youth is awesome for looks but bad for wisdom. That being said I'll still chase a freshman from time to time at school, they are typically easy picking :crying: Good luck with your lady and keep up the awesome growing/breeding :smokebuds:

It's not the case with this bitch man... She just lost sight of what she wanted when she was with me(I tend to do that to the ladies:lol:)she's gonna be leaving the state when she is 21 and just don't think that a commitment will help her get to where she wants to be. I don't blame her, She was on the path to being just an ordinary run of the mill house wife with me but one day she will miss the love that I can give her because there just isn't anybody that can love her like I can guys there just isn't...

Welcome Bhead, Stop in anytime you need to...

Back