Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

Deez nuggs in the ground. 1/4 inch tail should be sufficient. Lesgitit!!
1ccbe13f641740be63df92f67c178d02.jpg

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

I must say the mephisto method of germination works the best that I’ve personally used seems to shave off a couple days...What you think about it @Hypathetical Gardener... Quicker huh??
I mean, my reference point is watering a seed in dirt. But yes the germ went fast. [emoji23][emoji23] lets see how long it takes for me to get some heads :)

I find if the seed is fresh like meph beans from the meph lab r, it can’t get any faster then direct into dirt and warm water or water u like I usually use some kelp extract and now some microbes. Keep environment warm especially the bottoms of the pot. Last drop I had an orange diesel surface in 24 hrs from fridge. I used meph’s Way for years then one day just put the seeds in the dirt. Usually 3 days and they’re up or less. I like the battle can’t wait till it gets real in here. Both strains I want.

I normally do dirt. I get a 3 to 5 day up time in the past... But i figured why not try new things. I wanted to be a lil quicker since i know @KREATURE has been waiting on me for weeks. [emoji23][emoji23]

Back