Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

Hypathetical Gardener

Always learning
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Deez Nuggs x Sour Crinkle
Come one come all to the much anticipated Mephisto Illuminuto organic v synthetic friendly battle between @KREATURE and Hypathetical Gardener

Weve been planning this since before the drop and are HYPED for this.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

@Hypathetical Gardener this pic is to show you what your up against a bad ass bean from a bad ass breeder!!! Thx for the genetics @mephisto
Mephisto Genetics illuminato
[HASHTAG]#36[/HASHTAG] Jammy Dodgers
Forum Stomper x Strawberry nuggets!!!
upload_2018-9-29_20-37-0.jpeg

Hello everyone and thanks for dropping in. Im here to rep the ORGANIC growers. Love oyr mother and believe shes been doing it right for 1000s of years. Think ill stick with it.
Im in a 4x4x6.5 tent. I am running a 315w cmh sun system with an ipower 4"fan and a brand new cheap ass carbon filter ($35 on amazon) but heavier than the ipower one i was using.
I have 2 holmes tower fans oscilating so theres plenty of air movement.
I have other plants in the tent as its necessary. Theyll all be growing with the same methods as always.
My base soil is ffof×cocoloko and has been recycled and mixed and reamended for around 7 plants now. I mixed it a lil too hot the last time and killed 2 strawberry nuggets before birth. [emoji24] so i picked up some cheap (2.50 a bag) of store brand organic potting mix... Its mostly sticks and really sandy light dirt.[emoji23][emoji23] but i just need it to soften the blow on the seedlings. So ill be using that to pot into.
My nutes are;
Roots organic: uprising grow, bloom, foundation, elemental
Down to earth: bio-live, bat guano, langbeinite
I also add worm castings and seabird guano, and leaves that i clip or come off. Everything organic.
Im planting into final pot. 3g grow bag.

I dont actually add any nutes until around week 4 or 5 when it starts wanting cal mag and potassium. Thats also when i start adding top dresses of the bloom related stuff.

Ok thats enough from me. Ive been waiting for this anf i know kreature has. And an opportunity to show off @mephisto .
Also, Shout out!!! Thanks Mephisto. I ordered the deez nuggs and got the 5 pack (and a 5 pack of indica pheno) but i had 6 in the pack!! Even hooking it up completely unnoted. :)
8ece43a25fcf9cf1cc6a52444ffd6148.jpg

And Hello folks I’m your friendly neighborhood Kreature and I’ll be representing the synthetic side of growing. This is my second grow.the first one went well about 12 oz. But this time I wanted to step it up and get some real beans from @mephisto and step up my grow game with my buddy @Hypathetical Gardener.
I’ll be using my gorilla grow tent 4x4,a couple tower fans,6 inch exhaust fan and filter and last but not least I’ll be sporting the kind xl 1000. I’ll be using a mixture of Fox farms Ocean forest,happy frog with extra perilite in a 3 gallon pot. Fox farms trio of course and maybe throw in some more synthetic -non natural ingredients into my toxic nute soup!!!
As stated above I’ll be growing Jammy Dodgers The tent has 7 other plants started in there aswell so it’s gunna be tough one for me.
This should be a very interesting thread!!!

I'm about to start something in the next couple days. By Tuesday hopefully. I got at least one Illuminauto strain in the house...can I hang out too guys? I'm gonna go synthetic with a touch of organic goodness ala mycorrhizae infused starter plugs and humic-fulvic acid mixed in with my noot solution and RO water. Under Samsung 561-C quantum board @ 5700k to start then under some KAAAHBS from Citizen; CLU-048 1818, 3500°K, 90 CRI at 52w each in a 4x4 tent in 3 gal pots with Canna Coco and perlite. Can I chill to?

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

@Dr.Bubbles i pmed you deets.

Im so interested in seeing what the newest illuminautos do. Im hoping to get a fugue state size plant with strawberry nuggets like buds

If it produces like that I need to make another order!!!:baked:

Back