Organic Red Poison and Med Gom grow in 15L Airpots under Hans Panel

Updates? Did the Red Poison turn red? I got one to germinate, still a seedling.

a0c11bd6bdd74e219047e4dd742deefa.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Updates? Did the Red Poison turn red? I got one to germinate, still a seedling.

a0c11bd6bdd74e219047e4dd742deefa.jpg

Hey man unfortunately my red poison did not turn red and will probably not even give me any proper buds.:shrug: I had some issues with Nitrogen toxicity and after I flushed her she really turned bad…almost all the leaves have died and she just got stunted and did not develop the buds.Here is the link to the N toxicity thread:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/red-poison-nitrogen-toxicity.52158/page-5#post-1055141

Good luck with your red poison, I hope she turns red as hell :fire:. Don’t do the same mistake as I did and be careful with the nutes. I only used organic Bio Bizz and she just could not take it while my Med Gom had no issues at all with the same bio bizz feedings. Genetics I guesss

dude if your running hydro bro, you need to be posted up in there.organic or not.LOADs of killer hydro dudes around there. but for organics IMHO i totally would go to the soil.its far easier and less hassle imo.but if ya want the challenge,thats something else.Best of luck to you too bro!!

Hey man unfortunately my red poison did not turn red and will probably not even give me any proper buds.:shrug: I had some issues with Nitrogen toxicity and after I flushed her she really turned bad…almost all the leaves have died and she just got stunted and did not develop the buds.Here is the link to the N toxicity thread:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/red-poison-nitrogen-toxicity.52158/page-5#post-1055141

Good luck with your red poison, I hope she turns red as hell :fire:. Don’t do the same mistake as I did and be careful with the nutes. I only used organic Bio Bizz and she just could not take it while my Med Gom had no issues at all with the same bio bizz feedings. Genetics I guesss
I'm so sorry to hear. :(

Thanks for the good wishes.

dude if your running hydro bro, you need to be posted up in there.organic or not.LOADs of killer hydro dudes around there. but for organics IMHO i totally would go to the soil.its far easier and less hassle imo.but if ya want the challenge,thats something else.Best of luck to you too bro!!

Thanks mate, I grow all organic in soil

Any news? Did they turn red? :)

Any news? Did they turn red? :)

No man, the red poison did not show any color at all and did not even give me any decent buds. The nitrogen toxicity during veg. just ruined the plant’s potential and it never recovered. I will give red poison another chance… having another go with two red poisons that broke the ground on 14th of June and are now 3 days above the ground and I hope these two will give me some colors. I will go very easy on the nutes this this time

No man, the red poison did not show any color at all and did not even give me any decent buds. The nitrogen toxicity during veg. just ruined the plant’s potential and it never recovered. I will give red poison another chance… having another go with two red poisons that broke the ground on 14th of June and are now 3 days above the ground and I hope these two will give me some colors. I will go very easy on the nutes this this time
Cool, keep us posted! It'll hopefully work out better this time. :)

Back