Organic Red Poison and Med Gom grow in 15L Airpots under Hans Panel

Had to go back and check but looks like mine was showing colours as early as day 28.

Pic from day 28
View attachment 560025
Then by day 36... ;)
View attachment 560026
Here are a few shots of my Red Poison she only went 58 days and is drying now... I got a cool 3.5 ounces (guesstimate) dry she still has 2 or 3 days left to go. Not organic but still the Red :) Cheers... Shes one of my favorite as well. Hopefully my post goes up because the site seems to not be working right,everything is really slow and not loading with broken links... :(
View attachment 560035 View attachment 560036 View attachment 560037

Outstanding results @Kakarot and what a beauty she turned out to be :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:pop:
:greenthumb:
I have to see how this turns out. Awsome work bud!

Red Poison(day 33) Med Gom (day 32)

Temperature inside the tent 23 degrees C

Hans panel still running on Vegging mode @ 58W

Girls were given a feed of: 3.5ml Bio Grow, 2 ml Alg A Mic & 2ml Bio Heaven/ L of water

Red Poison on the left
Med Gom on the Right

IMG_0949.JPG

Red poison is stretching like crazy and I’m trying my best to continue tying her down while the Med Gom is much easier to control and is not stretching that much. I’m trying to keep the canopy as uniform as possible and still not removing any leaves…if I see some leaves covering bud sites, I continue to ponytail those leaves with a soft wire.

I still see no color on the Red poison, but hope she will start to color up soon.

Now some more pics

Red Poison
IMG_0922.JPG

IMG_0925.JPG
IMG_0927.JPG
IMG_0930.JPG
IMG_0931.JPG

IMG_0933.JPG
IMG_0935.JPG
IMG_0937.JPG

Med Gom
IMG_0941.JPG
IMG_0942.JPG
IMG_0943.JPG
IMG_0944.JPG
IMG_0945.JPG
Med

Attachments

• IMG_0949.JPG
    IMG_0949.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 157
Ok guys a quick update. Red poison (day 35) and Med Gom (day 34) have stopped stretching and I have switched the lighting to flower mode (148 W true pull)
Unfortunately I think I have been pushing the girls a bit too hard withn the nutes and they seem to show Nitrogen toxicity. Both girls have very dark green leaves and Red Poison is also showing claws. I supplied them with many strong feeds while they were stretching because I wanted them to reach their full potential, but it turns out that I might have fed them too much Nitrogen and that is also why they have stopped stretching and turned very dark green.

I have posted a messege in infirmary for sick plants section 'Red Poison Nitrogen Toxicity???' in order to get an opinion from our experts. So let's see what they say about the condition of my girls, especially Red poison seems to be affected by the Nitrogen overdose by showing me her claws.

Here are some Pics:

Red Poison: showing dark green leaves and claws on small leaves on developing bud sites

IMG_0953.JPG
IMG_0953.JPG
IMG_0954.JPG
IMG_0956.JPG
IMG_0958.JPG
IMG_0962.JPG
IMG_0963.JPG
IMG_0966.JPG
IMG_0968.JPG
IMG_0969.JPG
IMG_0983.JPG

Med Gom: showing darg green leaves but no claws
IMG_0974.JPG
IMG_0975.JPG
IMG_0976.JPG
IMG_0977.JPG
IMG_0978.JPG

Due to the fact that the stretch has stopped, I will now start feeding them with Bio Bloom and I already switched the lights to flower mode. The soil is probably saturated with a lot of Nitrogen due to the excess of Bio Grow but I will not flush my soil because this will wash out all my beneficial fungi and bacteria.

So what do you guys suggest? Should I feed the girls with Bio Bizz Bloom only from now on, or should I also add some Bio heaven, Alg A Mic and Top max?

Bravo . :clapper::clapper::clapper: you are doing a top job there mate . :thumbsup: :slap:

Bravo . :clapper::clapper::clapper: you are doing a top job there mate . :thumbsup: :slap:

Thanks mate, I ended up flushing my red poison to prevent further harm from N toxicity but she seems to recover and is now concentratnf its energy into producing buds. An update will follow soon

Ok guys time for an update.

My LED panel was sent off to get the fan repaired and I am now using a 250W HPS lamp for the next 1.5 weeks until I get the panel back. The girls don’t mind the light change and are now putting their energy into bud production, although it is going quite slow for my taste and I would have expected the buds to be bigger by now. But then again I have probably stunted them with the N toxicity and that’s why they show slow progress in bud production…but please you be the judge and let me know whether the things are moving along as they should or there is some stagnation of the flowering.

Red Poison's buds seem to be slimmer and don't have as many and as thick hairs as the Med Gom. But maybe that is more strain specific and the Med Gom is more on the Indica dominant side while the Red Poison is more Sativa. Or maybe red poison was just more stunted from the N toxicity and is still strugling with bud production.

(Left) Red Poison: day 44 (Right) Med Gom: day 43
IMG_1031.JPG

Red Poison
IMG_1035.JPG

Red Poison
IMG_1033.JPG

Red Poison
IMG_1039.JPG

Med Gom
IMG_1036.JPG

Med Gom
IMG_1041.JPG

Now more pics in the natural light

Red Poison: is also showing some calcium defficiency. Any ideas on a quick fix apart from dolomite lime or calcium carbonate...which take time to ne absorbed ?
IMG_1019.JPG

IMG_1021.JPG

IMG_1022.JPG

IMG_1024.JPG

IMG_1030.JPG

Med Gom
IMG_1026.JPG

IMG_1027.JPG

IMG_1028.JPG

IMG_1029.JPG

So what do you guys think, do my girls look stunted in terms of bud production for their age (RP 45 days) & (Med Gom 44 days)?

Back