Skelly og hash plant pheno (puck pheno )
1568746756388655080367873471133.jpg
15687467925553800306199505806103.jpg

Hello friend :pass: Congrats on the harvest, i also like Archie noticed the apple. I also like the green apples nice for cooking and eating. What size pots do you use with your photo and auto? All looking nice and frosty.

Ok . What is the secret with the Apple . Might have to try that . :smoking: :thumbsup:
Haha friend I eat one every day I love apples great for ya an tasty!!!if my blood sugar gets low I chomp on one I enjoy healthy food .

Hello friend :pass: Congrats on the harvest, i also like Archie noticed the apple. I also like the green apples nice for cooking and eating. What size pots do you use with your photo and auto? All looking nice and frosty.
Thanks very much friend 17 gallon an 12 gallon an a 20 gallon .my pots are actually just totes with an.xtreme amount of holes to allow worms in .Its been a bad season for mold but I've done good with extra work so everything will even out .

Hello friend, yes i was reading on Jravens post about the bad weather. May was bad here, but now its very very dry. I used a paint bucket and drilled holes in the base and bottom sides. Its great you have done well considering the season there.

Back