dankstyle J

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Biolegend, green poison, ocean grown cookies
Welcome back friends to another oregon grown .This year there is going to be more plants then ever .10 plants flower ten in veg an towards the end autos an photos going indoors to be finished off .All in all I will flower out 20 plants in my light dep greenie .I will be adding lights about 8 cheap led cobs to assist with growth an to keep my plants from flowering .I will also be adding an air conditioner as the season progresses.As always its an organic grow almost no bottles wildcraft teas .Plant list for first round coming soon .

I think this sounds like a good line up female seeds C99 an Skunk special .Dinafem 2 Kush ncheese .mamiko seeds sour cookies an bubba cookies.Seedsman white widow .Cannarado genetics Skelly og an bio legend .Bomb seeds atomic bomb.

Will be putting on the new white greenhouse cover soon should bounce a lil light back when I run the cobs .Just as I thought when I was dumping out last years planters the bottom was full of worm colonys.I'm goin to cut larger holes in my planters to encourage worms to come right in an they become dankstyle j worm pots .An there are huge piles under every planter I through the season will be adding those to the soil as I water .I also plan to gather more plants for tea an will continue the mix of organic styles bio dynamics,Korean natural farming ,probiotic farming an a lil no till I dubbed this style raw organics because my mission is to get most of what I need from my own environment an to keep it as natural as possible .This is medicine after all .

Best of wishes for a great grow my friend:karmacloud::goodluck:
Thanks very much all the improvements are costing me major I saved all year luckily I don't have any bad habits an I take care of my lil one with no help an just disability.About a grand is going into an a pallet of soil .I got the best dep tarp an cover an that cost 360 $I could have went cheaper on the cover an just used white bizqueen but dad used that one year an we got hit with mold super hard so I went with the real deal white greenhouse poly that will make my light even we used this one year an got the best results .I'm hoping to get at least 50 ball jars an keep mom.from goin to the dispensary to get hers she is almost never happy with the store meds an I can't run out so its no more zips every 3 days for mom until I get rolling .

You got the skills brother, with some good gear you're going to kill it!:d5:
Thanks very much friend being autistic this is my purpose an what I focus on I'm really hoping one of my kids picks this up I believe my youngest who is autistic seems to want to be like me quite a bit an has always showed a love for nature an plants .I started showing a love for plants an nature extremely young as well an started growing plants in the window .I've got a ton of breeding projects to do I just need the meds to do em I'm hopefull in the future I can keep my males in the greenie during the winter for open pollination in the future

Growing is much a therapy as the smoke itself for me. Life can be pretty messed up sometimes and it's about the best thing I've found to focus on to stay on the positive side :thumbsup:

Growing is much a therapy as the smoke itself for me. Life can be pretty messed up sometimes and it's about the best thing I've found to focus on to stay on the positive side :thumbsup:
I totally agree for me it's such a crazy rush I'm.just so happy to grow .I love the mystery the unknown like what's this strain going to grow taste feel like .I can't get enough it really sucks not doing the indoor I will be back to it soon the break in the fall an winter is hard .

Got the new cover on now time to secure it to the frame .Couple days an I will start the seeds .
20190221_094322.jpg

Back