Opinions on what to do?

Reaction score
So, since it's illegal to grow weed in my country and I have probably a week or so to finish my project and the stress is really starting to hit hard... What would you do? I would love to see this through and everything is going so well, my best grow ever but at the same time feeling really paranoid and anxious. Should I just cut them down and accept the dissapointment?
Thank you for the helpful opinions 🙏🏻

I guess let em' run and do a real stealthy harvest. Do you have a trail camera? You could check and make sure no one is coming by and looking around. Maybe harvest at night into a big bag and run the heck outta there. Good luck man!

If I was really worried, I'd leave em. Better safe than sorry. You can always grow another plant but not if you're locked up.

I guess let em' run and do a real stealthy harvest. Do you have a trail camera? You could check and make sure no one is coming by and looking around. Maybe harvest at night into a big bag and run the heck outta there. Good luck man!

If I was really worried, I'd leave em. Better safe than sorry. You can always grow another plant but not if you're locked up.
Thanks! I could use some good luck for a change. And I've been a good girl so I deserve it 🫣

Maybe I'll just go day by day and see if something changes. Nevertheless I've exceeded my expectations already, should be grateful for that.

Just run with it i know the feeling of worry as i am in uk but nothing ventured nothing gained is my moto

I’d let them finish, and like @Entombed said, harvest at night. Gotta be stealthy. Don’t know where you are but a large frame backpack and a garbage bag work for stowing. I used to guerilla grow when it was illegal here. Keep to wooded areas and hide when lights appear on roads. It’ll be stressful but the prize is sooooo worth it!

Back