Live Stoners Old man's first autos

They look fine bro all the need now is water and light so keep them cosy and I think I said I grow in coco but with soil it's just the same I recon keep them happy and remember the next few days if your thinking there growing slow as there doing most of the growing underground making roots

Thanks, ill lite led as well tomorrow and i'll keep them hydrated, first lesion learnd smart pots get dry far more faster than plastc ones.

when i was puting soil in pot i pressed really hard so hopefully want be any air pockets, but ill press it more tomorrow

pressing/compacting soil = no bueno :nono: u want there to be air pocketz, so the rootz are able to b r e a t h e, and thus, grow...the more the soil is pressed/compacted, the harder the rootz hafta fight to grow thru it...they get waterlogged/suffocated, and thus, don't grow...and if the rootz don't grow, u guessed it, the plant duzn't grow :nono: jus sayin... ;) ppp

pressing/compacting soil = no bueno :nono: u want there to be air pocketz, so the rootz are able to b r e a t h e, and thus, grow...the more the soil is pressed/compacted, the harder the rootz hafta fight to grow thru it...they get waterlogged/suffocated, and thus, don't grow...and if the rootz don't grow, u guessed it, the plant duzn't grow :nono: jus sayin... ;) ppp

That jus sayin is spot on, thanks :thanks: Got some space on top of pot so i'll wiggle it and make it more fluffy. I was thinking since its smart pot that would be enough air flow comparing to plastic one that i used before, another lession learnd!!! What do you think should i take some soil out while i can!?

That jus sayin is spot on, thanks :thanks: Got some space on top of pot so i'll wiggle it and make it more fluffy. I was thinking since its smart pot that would be enough air flow comparing to plastic one that i used before, another lession learnd!!! What do you think should i take some soil out while i can!?

well, seein as how the beanz are already planted, u don't wanna go messin with the soil to any great degree...i'd suggest jus takin a fork to gently poke/turn the topsoil, then uze sumthin long, like a small dowel rod, to randomly poke all the way down thru the soil at diff anglez, as well as from the outside of the potz thru the airholez in em, kinda workin it around ;) ppp

well, seein as how the beanz are already planted, u don't wanna go messin with the soil to any great degree...i'd suggest jus takin a fork to gently poke/turn the topsoil, then uze sumthin long, like a small dowel rod, to randomly poke all the way down thru the soil at diff anglez, as well as from the outside of the potz thru the airholez in em, kinda workin it around ;) ppp

Will do as you say, may bad in my country smart pot is just a fabric pot :doh: so no holes on side. Thanks a lot

Will do as you say, may bad in my country smart pot is just a fabric pot :doh: so no holes on side. Thanks a lot

gotcha ;) the dowel rod idea from the top would still work tho & help to loosen it a bit all the way down :thumbsup: ppp

gotcha ;) the dowel rod idea from the top would still work tho & help to loosen it a bit all the way down :thumbsup: ppp

Done as you said and hopefully roots will have enough air, i put light down to 55cm coz they look a bit lanky but healthy/green.

Attachments

• IMG_20200407_132322.jpg
    IMG_20200407_132322.jpg
    534.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20200407_132354.jpg
    IMG_20200407_132354.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 31
Hi guys @420Forever @St. Tom hope you doing fine and been healthy.

i have kind of situation, both ladies are fine grow 1 cm from yesterday but from friday till monday i cant go and check them, new longer lockdown. Should i water it a lot in friday ( scared to do that becouse they still small and ill overwtaer them) or i can use my old IV system and make it drop by drop till monday ( i done few tests to see how much water goes out throu specific time, but again i dont know how much water will be enough per day)

If you have any ideas i'll be more than happy. Thanks and greetings from an old man.

Hi guys @420Forever @St. Tom hope you doing fine and been healthy.

i have kind of situation, both ladies are fine grow 1 cm from yesterday but from friday till monday i cant go and check them, new longer lockdown. Should i water it a lot in friday ( scared to do that becouse they still small and ill overwtaer them) or i can use my old IV system and make it drop by drop till monday ( i done few tests to see how much water goes out throu specific time, but again i dont know how much water will be enough per day)

If you have any ideas i'll be more than happy. Thanks and greetings from an old man.
if that's your only choice go with it growbro

if that's your only choice go with it growbro

Hi guys me again, since i had lockdown from friday till yday temp was really high 29C and they look really thin and leaves are turning inside i think they are in heat stress, what can i do? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200414_105752.jpg
    IMG_20200414_105752.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20200414_105744.jpg
    IMG_20200414_105744.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20200414_105536.jpg
    IMG_20200414_105536.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20200414_105527.jpg
    IMG_20200414_105527.jpg