Live Stoners Old man's first autos

remember it was in a cool tube and you can always place your hand in 1 spot under do a test but id keep it high to be safe also i only grow with led now but i just went with what i had at the time but i had superb results

remember it was in a cool tube and you can always place your hand in 1 spot under do a test but id keep it high to be safe also i only grow with led now but i just went with what i had at the time but i had superb results

Thanks, you cleard some things here. :thanks:

Thanks, you cleard some things here. :thanks:
if you ever need anything hit me up by putting that before my name @ it will tag me and you will always find lots of friendly advise on here no questions are dumb here growbro

Hi guys, hope you all are safe and healthy in these hard times and im happy to be part of AFN.:smoking::smokeit:

Basicly i'm an old man who found his old 250 W lapm with MH and HPS bulbs used ages ago, went to local (one of two in whole country ) took new bulbs and bought LED panel 270w actual 203w-185w (found diferent data on diferent sites) i have small tent 4X2X5, got 8,5L smart pots(shops size of pot) while on pot is 3 Gal label. Got exhaust with carbon filter and will use Advance nuitrians for two Dutch passion night queens. Left them 36h ago to germinate and one is going like crazy while the other poped and small part is getting out.

I have two problems, one is lockdown and the other is light. So, can you please help me with this, since it's my first LED and mixed light grow i'm in doubt with which light to start, if start with both i'm affraid that plant is gona grow towards stronger one and be lanky, then if i use first one then both is it gona be a big shock to plants?
And second one is about my seeds, since one is going out like crazy other one is shy and i can put them in the ground tomorrow (saturday) or monday coz of lockdown and finaly my question is, is it to early to put them in the ground, especially smaller one or wait monday (other one is gona be massive till then if continues in this pace).

Big thanks in advance and take care about you and your family guys. :worship::peace:

heya @pera lepak and :welcome: to afn! :toke: i'm not understandin the part about lockdown bein an issue :confused1:, but whatever...jus g'head & stick em in the dirt, keep said dirt misted, and trust me, they'll sprout ;) also, fyi for u & @1nf1n1ty -> to quote somebody'z post, jus click on "reply" in lower right of post ;)

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

heya @pera lepak and :welcome: to afn! :toke: i'm not understandin the part about lockdown bein an issue :confused1:, but whatever...jus g'head & stick em in the dirt, keep said dirt misted, and trust me, they'll sprout ;) also, fyi for u & @1nf1n1ty -> to quote somebody'z post, jus click on "reply" in lower right of post ;)

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:View attachment 1174842

Hello @420Forever , thanks for kind words i'll put them frist thing tomorrow when i get there, problem with lockdown is, that my growroom is not were i live :(

if you ever need anything hit me up by putting that before my name @ it will tag me and you will always find lots of friendly advise on here no questions are dumb here growbro

Appreciate that sir i will for sure :thumbsup::d5:

First update
Hi guys hope you ok and your ladies

Went this morning(almost 48h)when lights were of and soil was really dry i water them, one was just a bit out and smaler from the begining was still in soil, left them and came back when lights were of for 4h off and found both ladies out :headbang: only thing i made mistake is that i didnt pressed soil more on the surfice so i dont have those cracks, when i was puting soil in pot i pressed really hard so hopefully want be any air pockets, but ill press it more tomorrow, what do you think @St. Tom ?

Attachments

• IMG_20200406_141955.jpg
    IMG_20200406_141955.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20200406_142110.jpg
    IMG_20200406_142110.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 28
Hi guys hope you ok and your ladies

Went this morning(almost 48h)when lights were of and soil was really dry i water them, one was just a bit out and smaler from the begining was still in soil, left them and came back when lights were of for 4h off and found both ladies out :headbang: only thing i made mistake is that i didnt pressed soil more on the surfice so i dont have those cracks, when i was puting soil in pot i pressed really hard so hopefully want be any air pockets, but ill press it more tomorrow, what do you think @St. Tom ?
They look fine bro all the need now is water and light so keep them cosy and I think I said I grow in coco but with soil it's just the same I recon keep them happy and remember the next few days if your thinking there growing slow as there doing most of the growing underground making roots

Back