Live Stoners Old man's first autos

Reaction score
Hi guys, hope you all are safe and healthy in these hard times and im happy to be part of AFN.:smoking::smokeit:

Basicly i'm an old man who found his old 250 W lapm with MH and HPS bulbs used ages ago, went to local (one of two in whole country ) took new bulbs and bought LED panel 270w actual 203w-185w (found diferent data on diferent sites) i have small tent 4X2X5, got 8,5L smart pots(shops size of pot) while on pot is 3 Gal label. Got exhaust with carbon filter and will use Advance nuitrians for two Dutch passion night queens. Left them 36h ago to germinate and one is going like crazy while the other poped and small part is getting out.

I have two problems, one is lockdown and the other is light. So, can you please help me with this, since it's my first LED and mixed light grow i'm in doubt with which light to start, if start with both i'm affraid that plant is gona grow towards stronger one and be lanky, then if i use first one then both is it gona be a big shock to plants?
And second one is about my seeds, since one is going out like crazy other one is shy and i can put them in the ground tomorrow (saturday) or monday coz of lockdown and finaly my question is, is it to early to put them in the ground, especially smaller one or wait monday (other one is gona be massive till then if continues in this pace).

Big thanks in advance and take care about you and your family guys. :worship::peace:

Attachments

• IMG_20200403_182301[1].jpg
    IMG_20200403_182301[1].jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20200403_182309[1].jpg
    IMG_20200403_182309[1].jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 32
It's never too early to put your seeds in the pots, if they've been soaked for at least 18hr and the medium is moist, they should break the surface within 1 or 2 days no matter which light you use :)

If it was me, id wet my medium till first signs of run off, make a 1/2" hole with index finger in the medium, plant with tap roots down and bang on the 250w HPS about a meter away.

they should be fine to pot up now I've also done mixed led and hps grows starting under either you should be fine and welcome to afn

they should be fine to pot up now I've also done mixed led and hps grows starting under either you should be fine and welcome to afn

Thanks for welcome sir,

i'll put them in the morning and start both lights together. If it's not to much how was your experience with mix lights?

If it was me, id wet my medium till first signs of run off, make a 1/2" hole with index finger in the medium, plant with tap roots down and bang on the 250w HPS about a meter away.

Fair enough and thanks for advice, i was thinking to start with MH in weg with LED and later in flower to change to HPS.

Hey!

Sorry I am not an experienced grower and I'm by no means suggesting this is the best light for seedling or veg, but of the research i've done I trust dual-spectrum HPS for newer growers because of the long lifes of HPS bulbs and ease of use, I find they put out just the right amount of heat in a medium sized grow tent so as not to need a fan for the first week or so, but this is just a newbies sketchy opinion.

Regards!

EDIT: I pressed qoute and it said this is added to multi quote but nothing appeared. Could someone enlighten me on how to quote a post? Thanx

Hey!

Sorry I am not an experienced grower and I'm by no means suggesting this is the best light for seedling or veg, but of the research i've done I trust dual-spectrum HPS for newer growers because of the long lifes of HPS bulbs and ease of use, I find they put out just the right amount of heat in a medium sized grow tent so as not to need a fan for the first week or so, but this is just a newbies sketchy opinion.

Regards!

EDIT: I pressed qoute and it said this is added to multi quote but nothing appeared. Could someone enlighten me on how to quote a post? Thanx

Hahahaha have same problem with quote :chimp:

No wories sir, both of us are rookies here and we learn throu our mistakes (not saying that your reply is wrong) and help from this lowely people.

Best Regards!

Back