Indoor Oh Oh It's Magic You Know!

All looking perfect Yourz! Your GWKxBT is really making me jealous!! My temps have been 19-21C so I am hesitant to start my only bean until my basement warms up a little. Your BT is quite full and bushy. Lots of secondaries coming it seems. Glad you are a couple days ahead and I can admire your work. Magic is sending me 10 more with the freebies. Yippee!

All looking perfect Yourz! Your GWKxBT is really making me jealous!! My temps have been 19-21C so I am hesitant to start my only bean until my basement warms up a little. Your BT is quite full and bushy. Lots of secondaries coming it seems. Glad you are a couple days ahead and I can admire your work. Magic is sending me 10 more with the freebies. Yippee!
Thank you for the kind words. I'm on the other end of the spectrum as far as temperature is concerned. Were due to get a couple warm weeks of weather so I may end up having to put the air conditioner back into play. The temperature is inside my tent is currently about 84 degrees Fahrenheit, or 29 degrees Celsius.

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words. I'm on the other end of the spectrum as far as temperature is concerned. Were due to get a couple warm weeks of weather so I may end up having to put the air conditioner back into play. The temperature is inside my tent is currently about 84 degrees Fahrenheit, or 29 degrees Celsius.
If environmental factors are always ideal, it would likely make plants more fragile,so I’m doing my part to toughen them up. Magic’s gear is definitely up to the challenge. Hope you don’t need the A/C.. then you gotta deal with RH fluctuation. Always something! Happy growing.

If environmental factors are always ideal, it would likely make plants more fragile,so I’m doing my part to toughen them up. Magic’s gear is definitely up to the challenge. Hope you don’t need the A/C.. then you gotta deal with RH fluctuation. Always something! Happy growing.
Ain't it the truth!

Bubba Trouble day 26. Very impressive growth so far. Fan leaves the size of dinner plates on this gal.
PSX_20180426_000812.jpg

Back