Indoor Oh Oh It's Magic You Know!

BTxGWK day 23 or so
PSX_20180410_210929.jpg
PSX_20180410_210957.jpg
Her little sis. Bubba Trouble day 9. She's about to get her first feed tomorrow .
PSX_20180410_210940.jpg

Watching with great interest! Have a BT at 9 days and looking forward to popping my GWK x BT. Did you top her? I plan on toppping my BT as I have a 4ft tent. Also gonna tie her down!
Hey BC, haven't done any topping. I tend to let things go natural. Feel free to share some pics of your girl here if you like.

Hey BC, haven't done any topping. I tend to let things go natural. Feel free to share some pics of your girl here if you like.
I will share some pics when she gets the 4th node and I top her! Cheers and happy growing.

Quick update. BTxGWK day 29.View attachment 893389 Bubba Trouble day 15View attachment 893381No problems to speak of.
Looking very nice there Yours! Looks like GWKxBT is starting to preflower. She will be good sized but not a monster. Perfect for my set up. Makes me want to get get started. BT perfect! I have a BT at 16 days today... looks a little behind yours . Bent her over to avoid topping. Strong consistent genetics. Love the lower leaves on the BT ... Magic’s gear is legit.

Looking very nice there Yours! Looks like GWKxBT is starting to preflower. She will be good sized but not a monster. Perfect for my set up. Makes me want to get get started. BT perfect! I have a BT at 16 days today... looks a little behind yours . Bent her over to avoid topping. Strong consistent genetics. Love the lower leaves on the BT ... Magic’s gear is legit.
I concur about the gear. I don't know which one I'm more excited about. I'll probably have a different favorite from week to week.

Back