Outdoor Oh, hello there.

M

Mr Piggy

Howdy folks.

It's been a couple of years since I've grown, but I'm going to do a few plants outdoors this year. I don't have any pictures yet, but starting a thread means I have to actually get off my ass and get growing :naughtystep:

I'll likely be running MI5, Highrise auto fire99, and a few of my old crosses.

Hey mossy, I still have a pile of Bad Betty and Durrty Dragons :crying:

I've had some soil cooking for about a year and a half, so I think it's done by now.

Howdy folks.

It's been a couple of years since I've grown, but I'm going to do a few plants outdoors this year. I don't have any pictures yet, but starting a thread means I have to actually get off my ass and get growing :naughtystep:

I'll likely be running MI5, Highrise auto fire99, and a few of my old crosses.

Hey mossy, I still have a pile of Bad Betty and Durrty Dragons :crying:

I've had some soil cooking for about a year and a half, so I think it's done by now.
cheers Mr Piggy!, soil sounds ready to rock the bud

I've got to let the soil cook for another few weeks. No problem though, I live in the mountains where it's cold till June. Planting is still on time.

I'll be throwing some happy frog and seeds into some coffee cans to pass the time, fun is fun.

Leftover soil from the cook will be put in rubbermaid tubs and used for indoor later on. I have some ideas on cabs and breeding.

:bighug:brudda Piggy, how are ya? :d5: ...great to see you ramping up some grow-fun here with us bud-perv's again! :eyebrows: it's been ages, huh,... Ahh, rolling old school with the MI5, HR F99's- :hothot: fire indeed! I'm still holding a few of the GHz/C99 crosses- :thumbsup:..still among the best I've had, and unique aromatics, like the F99a has,... What crosses are you running my man? I'm sure you knocked up summn juicy! :hump:
:eek1: --I'm with Stickfriend here, I'm basically anti-FF soils anymore,.. very very spotty quality, and often badly off pH in the bag,.. I've measured many with the trusty Accurate 8 probe, even at the stores, and find all in the 5's, some as low as 5.1! :nono: ... Have you have a look at your bag yet? I'd test it for sure too,....
:headbang: LOL! I remember pics of the Ninja plants you tucked here and there! your placements were perfect, right where weeds would be, growing largely unchecked so they hardly stood out unless you got close and really looked,...

:pass:Welcome back my friend! :woohoo1:

Thanks buddy, missed you too!

Sure enough, the happy frog was shit. FF has been losing quality for years, but this was the final straw. Half composted bark and rocks. ROCKS!

I tossed some dolomite lime and EWC in anyway, picked out the large pieces.

For the TLO I've got cooking I started a new batch.

One bale promix HP + myc
cubic foot+ of perlite
cubic foot+ of EWC
10? cups dolomite lime
3 cups azomite
4 cups alfalfa
1/2 cup fish mix
3 cups all purpose organic veggie mix
2 cups greensand
2 cups high P guano

That's all I can recal putting in for now.

Hey great to see you Mr Piggy...hope everything is going well bud! Hey we are running an outdoor contest, take a look in the live battle section if you are interested!! Good luck on your grow bud!!

Back