New Grower OG Kush reg

The end of week 5 and the temps keep climbing.
Lights out dropped to 71f and then rose to 80.6f and then back to 76.
Lights on shot up to 81.3 and now back to 78f
Both got 1.3L of water
Fim showing yellow leaf tips

PHOTO_20210313_213402.jpg
PHOTO_20210313_224950.jpg
PHOTO_20210313_225026.jpg

They look super healthy in those pics bro.. keep up the good work.. dont worry too much about temps.. somethings are just beyond your control sometimes.. it would be nice keep temps in ideal range all the way but its very hard to do with any 'normal' home grower set up.. we just do the best we can with the hand we're dealt.. and you're def doing that my man :jointman: :thumbsup: :vibes:

They look super healthy in those pics bro.. keep up the good work.. dont worry too much about temps.. somethings are just beyond your control sometimes.. it would be nice keep temps in ideal range all the way but its very hard to do with any 'normal' home grower set up.. we just do the best we can with the hand we're dealt.. and you're def doing that my man :jointman: :thumbsup: :vibes:
thanks mate, letting the plants educate me while i take notes.
i'm trying to see just how far they can go and using as little help from me and not using up electricity.
i could use my dehumidifier and portable a/c unit,but after the heating bills from last month i really want to see how cost effective i can make things.
first grow,i was obsessing over these things.
this grow i'm not and the plant seems to be thriving.
so again ,a good education

Day 36 and a new humidity record is set at 82.4%
Lights off temp 76f stays under lights on temp thanks to some cloud cover.
Rain coming so humidity may rise more.
So far they are enjoying the conditions with good growth each day,and now filling the gaps.
Trying to get the tops on fim to fill in the bottom right of tent.
Training this time was much better than first grow.Could never get it even.
Watered 500ml with a condiment bottle.
Wanted to water slower than I have been.

PHOTO_20210314_230942.jpg
PHOTO_20210314_232131.jpg

thanks mate, letting the plants educate me while i take notes.
i'm trying to see just how far they can go and using as little help from me and not using up electricity.
i could use my dehumidifier and portable a/c unit,but after the heating bills from last month i really want to see how cost effective i can make things.
first grow,i was obsessing over these things.
this grow i'm not and the plant seems to be thriving.
so again ,a good education

They can feel your vibe bro :cooldance: learning not to sweat the small stuff is something we all do and it alllllways brings an improvement :thumbsup:

Still on veg light cycle m8 yea? Any plans to flip to 12/12?? I've never grown a photo in my 8 year growing adventure so this is a learning curve for me too :d5::vibes:

Still on veg light cycle m8 yea? Any plans to flip to 12/12?? I've never grown a photo in my 8 year growing adventure so this is a learning curve for me too :d5::vibes:

Made the switch 4 days ago,and now watching for female confirmation and as little stretch as possible.

Was reading how stretch can be limited when lights off temp are close to light on temps.Could just be some bro science.

Day 37 and the new record today was a high temp with lights out at 83.1f
And a highest low at 75f
Humidity up to 72%

Watered both 500ml top and 1 Liter bottom fed.
The final 500ml was sucked up in 6-7min for both

After praising myself for leaving them alone,I defoliated alot on the bottom of top.Left 1 lower site that might run with it opened up a bit.

Fim didn't get much defol today,might wait until the last bit is filled in.

Top feeding has been a pain in the arse when trying to grow a low plant.
I certainly prefer bottom feeding.

PHOTO_20210315_223301.jpg
PHOTO_20210315_223355.jpg
PHOTO_20210315_223444.jpg

After the record off light temps on day 37,day 38 followed with a new lights on high of 84.2f.
Another day of high humidity reaching 79%.

Meanwhile both plants are charging ahead.
During lights on,VPD has been steadily in range.
Right now VPD is 1.02

Defoliated fim today and wouldn't be mad if they slowed down a bit.
Only about 6 inches left and only 6 days into transition.
Watered 500ml,took a bit longer to absorb,so stopped there .

One more day of heat and rain and then cool weather for a week.
PHOTO_20210316_223338.jpg
PHOTO_20210316_222934.jpg
PHOTO_20210316_220245.jpg

Last edited:
Day 39 started with a new lights on record at 84.4f
Humidity at 73%
Lights off the clouds and rain kept the high down to 78.8f and humidity up at 78%

Behind this rain is a cold front that will push temps and humidity back down.
Both plants loved the high temp and humidity, hopefully the cold slows them down a bit.

Gave them a small 500ml top watering and left them alone.

PHOTO_20210317_213453.jpg

PHOTO_20210317_213414.jpg

PHOTO_20210317_213754.jpg

Last edited:
Back