Reaction score
MHP Masterblend tomato formula 4-18-38
Calcium Nitrate 15.5-0-0 19% Calcium
Epsom Salt
Armor Si (silica) 0-0-4
Koolbloom Liquid 0-10-10
Koolbloom Dry (ripener) 2-45-28
Hydroguard

The MHP is a three part formula. You use 12 grams of calcium nitrate, and MHP fertilizer for every 5 gallons of water, and 6 gallons of Epsom salts. This is a fully complete fertilizer regime, no need for secondaries of micros. The Koolbloom is a two part bloom booster. You use the liquid from the start of bloom to the flush, but you only add the dry the last two weeks for ripening and swelling.
The OG is the biggest one on the right side of the photos. Narcotherapies are the two middle ones and the rear left one. It is a Sweet Soma on the front left, the smallest and youngest one. One seed did not perform well and I replaced it with a Sweet Soma. They are all about a month old, minus one week for Soma, and have just started to bloom today. The first hairs are showing up on the plants now. They also went into stretch last night. I had to take the light up by an inch twice.
WP_20160208_07_42_10_Pro[1].jpg
WP_20160208_07_42_21_Pro[1].jpg
WP_20160208_07_57_26_Pro[1].jpg
WP_20160208_07_57_33_Pro[1].jpg
WP_20160208_07_57_43_Pro[1].jpg

Hi @Hal 8999 i am new to using the koolbloom liquid and powder but all the feed schedules I see,show to use the liquid for the first part of flowering and the powder at the end,but doesn't show them used together,is this your own experience or another feed chart.Thanks

The center Narcotherapy went through such a hard growth spurt, that its branches are bending down ward. It almost doubled in size in a day. It went from one of the shorter ones to second tallest over night.
WP_20160208_07_57_26_Pro[1].jpg
WP_20160208_07_57_43_Pro[1].jpg

@budelee Many growers misunderstand that part of Koolbloom. You use the liquid the entire time you bloom and ripen, you only add the dry at ripening. The liquid says right on the bottle to use the entire time you bloom and ripen the annuals. The liquid is the main bulking formula, so you definitely want to use it during late bloom. I am a huge fan of General Hydroponics company and have been using the Koolbloom for years. This is a big bang auto I used Koolbloom on.
V__EF17[1].jpg

The Narcotherapy is a new strain from Cream of the Crop, Dinafem's OG Kush, and 00 Seeds Sweet Soma are who all the seeds are bred by.

OMG That is awesome...I like the look of that!!! And wow no sh!t I jus looked at the bottle and yes you are right, I hate to keep saying it but I'm a noob and just trying to get the best...hey man,you care if I hang out in your thread!!! I already learned sumpin!!..Thanks for the response...Peace !!! Edit:add info:: btw this is my first grow with the GH lineup,I'm liking it so far !!

@ budelee welcome aboard man. Feel free to post questions in here about GH products if you need. Look up my big bang auto grow I documented a few months ago. It was all General Hydroponics products. Maxi series for base nutrients and koolbloom and armor si for additives.

Hey @Hal 8999 I have another ? For ya ..in the op at the top you say you are using the MHP, did u switch from using the maxi gro ?? Have you ever tried /heard of the Lucas Formula ??

I have switched to MHP masterblend for my base nutrients. It is the best stuff i have ever used or even seen. Look it up on YouTube for the proof. I am not the biggest fan of liquid nutrients. They are not as strong and stable as the powders are. The three part Lucas formula does not interset me. I used the Maxicrop and MHP side by side on my porch with some edible plants, and the MHP put the Maxi to shame. Bigger plants, more blooms, and produce were all part of the MHP's results.

I get'cha .the Lucas is a two part ,but it can be done as a one part with maxi bloom powder start to finish.enough of that...ill look for the MHP line where I'm at,and I will look into the maxi crop too, those are names I haven't heard of til now..do you use a ppm to check strengths or a ph pen??? There's no disputing your grows,I just wonder if I'm headed in the right direction sometimes,,Peace !!

Back