Mephisto Genetics Official Artisanal Automatics Introduction and 2016 Descriptions!

Thanks @mephisto got my Sour Stompers through today. Stoked with the extras, my White Walker freebies and the extras with my other order- very generous of you! A very high level of customer service too, thank you Mitch. You can be sure I'm going to be rocking my new t too, with it's nice and stealthy design:thumbsup:

Hi guys ill share my grape crinkle!! she is one hell of an autoflower!!!
eimages.jpg

The oil production is just amazing on this strain!! I give it 10 stars Just for oil production!!! :pass:

gc21.jpg
gc22.jpg
:frog:

You've got to try Blue Cush!! Super fast plant I harvested mine in 56 days and it's one of my all time favorites. Sour crack and blue Cush are both my top 2 strains.

Wow that is quick, @mephisto should try using Blue Cush and cross it with Duckfoot to make the ultimate stealth auto flower strain, they would clean up with sales

These guys are unstoppable!!
Love all the stuff you put out I did not know you were out of u.s stock until tracking came then I realized it.
Only took 7 days to get in southern east coast speedy service.
I'm very happy for you but get busy getting some more here in u.s.a. their going to sell you guys can't be beat in the quality of you product.
You can't be beat on coustomer service and no one can beat you on freebies.
There's nothing else left you are number 1 in the auto flower world.
Yes I'm being selfish when i say you the best auto breeder but I've grown 3 other breeders also and they Did not not touch your quality.
And since im not a negative person I will not mention them.
I'm debitacatied to only growing mephisto autos I'm never disappointed
I grew 2 little white cracks they were identical to each other they were about 18 inch's tall and 24 inch's wide gave me the best 2 oz each of great smoke.
Those little plants had the fattest buds I've every seen.
Those were freebies I've got more left and will be growing them.
Sorry for long post been awhile since I hollered at Mitch.
And Mitch if you all every do regular photo seeds I will be ordering them to.
I can only imagine what you all can do with a photo.
I grow both autos and photos.
Hope this finds everyone healthy,happy and high.
:woohoo:on this last order I could not believe you all sent me sour livers I've wanted that since you first told us you were making it.
I don't know how to say thank you but thank you all very much.

Back