Mephisto Genetics Official Artisanal Automatics Introduction and 2016 Descriptions!

Decisons decisions .........

IMG_5753.JPG

I don't see Polar Bear ;) Damn dude, that is a crazy-fresh lineup of gear right there.

Hells Yes

There I was sitting on the porch, minding my own damn business, smoking a joint. Feeling a little let down even. It's 4/22 and I still hadn't seen any beans in the mail. Then from over the horizon I see my fat little gun running postal carrier...and he's driving down the driveway to the house. Shit ! :eek1:

I do my best exhale, brush the ashes off of my shirt and walk barefooted through the rain to meet him in the driveway. No way I wanted him up on the porch in the high stratus clouds that were floating around. He might be a gun running turd, but that doesn't mean I trust him. :smoking:

The fat man looked like Santa with boxes stacked up for me. Stuff I had forgotten I had ordered even. A quick "Thanks Dude" and into the house I went. Almost falling backwards off the steps as Roscoe tried to beat me to the door...damn mutt.

I plop the boxes on the table...they fall all over of course. As I pick up what hit the floor I see a parcel with the return address of MG ! :woody: I can't help myself, I tear into it. Shit ! Again I'm picking things off the floor. Clumsy oaf. There they are...my precious. My four packs of Artisanal beans. :woohoo: I'm grinning like a fat kid with cake. I continue to the rest of the parcel, anxious to see what kind of a freebies I scored......nothing ! :yoinks: A decal and some literature. Okay so now I am looking like that same fat kid, and he just dropped his cake in the dirt, but at least he got to eat most of it. :haha:

Oh well, at least I have something that none of my friends locally will have. I lay the packs out to take a photo. Being OCD I tried to move the plastic containers to the same place in each envelope so they will store neater. That's when I noticed that one of them felt different. Sure as cat shit stinks there were my freebies. :doh: Skyrone Stomper. :yay:

Back to being a fat kid with cake....double portions even.:cooldance:

Thanks Mitch @mephisto, and the rest of the crew at MG. I can't wait until I have room in my tent. :thanks:

20160422_103323.jpg

Last edited:
Good times ahead Rifleman! :jump::jump::jump: :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Cant wait to see you grow them Rifleman

:growing:

Back