Mephisto Genetics Official 2018 Mephisto illuminautos drop thread!

OH wow nice @mephisto !! Thank you for the descriptions always a great read and super helpful :pighug:

updated my list with your data -- sorted by %indica

mephisto.JPG

Same question back at you. What illuminauto(s) do you plan to put on display for all of us to drool over?
I just put 4 beans in paper towels not more then 5 minutes ago. :d5: As great as this round of illuminautos will undoubtably be, I’m going old school Mephisto. Some Skywalker and Double Grape. I’ll get a journal going shortly :thumbsup:

Never seen a website down because someone's on vacation .is he in jail. Seems like a lot of trouble for seeds that are about to be everywhere in Canada .

OH wow nice @mephisto !! Thank you for the descriptions always a great read and super helpful :pighug:

updated my list with your data -- sorted by %indica

View attachment 948770
thanks for posting this list.This is exactly what I've been looking for

man they really need to add some more sativas to their lineup

out of the 15 listed you can only currently purchase 4 of them(SODK,Fugue,Fantasmo,and Forgotten Cookies)

cant wait til Cosmic Queen is back in stock so i can try that out

hopefully in the future they add some more heavy sativas cause it seems like they have more than enough on the heavy indica side

i think i counted 15 sativas,9 50/50 hybrids,and 44 indicas :jawdrop:

thanks for posting this list.This is exactly what I've been looking for

man they really need to add some more sativas to their lineup

out of the 15 listed you can only currently purchase 4 of them(SODK,Fugue,Fantasmo,and Forgotten Cookies)

cant wait til Cosmic Queen is back in stock so i can try that out

hopefully in the future they add some more heavy sativas cause it seems like they have more than enough on the heavy indica side

i think i counted 15 sativas,9 50/50 hybrids,and 44 indicas :jawdrop:
Fear not friend, Mephisto has some ridiculous looking Sativa strains in the works along with some CBD heavy lines. I’d find you a few links but I’m high. :pass:

yes sir like

mephisto_new.JPG

and @gbd was working on Zamaldelica (Ace seeds) x Fantasmo Express which I am personally anticipating with tremendous angst good GOD I do hope that one comes to fruition soon !!

Ladies and gentleman, an @water farm sighting! Hope you’ve been well brother. Gonna throw down an Illuminauto journal? Show us mud farmers how to blow em up?!? :d5:

lol wassup brother @Seabass !! I've been well indeed in fact have had a banging summer and yes looking forward to the next grow I am not sure if it will be in water farms or 'mud' as you say or if it will be Illuminautos or others but it will most definitely be all MEPHISTO and coming very soon

I see you are popping Skywalkers and Double Grapes, I can't wait for the show !! :greenthumb: :cheers:

Back