Mephisto Genetics Official 2018 Mephisto illuminautos drop thread!

You can give me those SODK x Super Lemon Haze im dreaming about XP
Bad news... I placed my order to mephisto today, right? When i put the money on my card, fuckin Amazon took money out for my membership, the bastards!!! So now I don't have enough to pay for my order... I wish I could cancel the order and start over, fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuukkkkkk!!!!

Bad news... I placed my order to mephisto today, right? When i put the money on my card, fuckin Amazon took money out for my membership, the bastards!!! So now I don't have enough to pay for my order... I wish I could cancel the order and start over, fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuukkkkkk!!!!
Message them to change it before you pay.

I’m sure U know his weakness. Get the seeds deal with him later lol.
Yes, Buy and apologize profusely ! Maybe even ..oh dread.. go camping .
I currently have a purple pheno Strawbery Nugs that I have sorely mistreated. I must pick up that strain just to do a better job. Passing that strain up is not an option. Can’t wait!!!

There’s several strains that we’ve allocated as freebies for that drop, some special, some from the regular catalogue. All will be decent, but it’s a nice way of saying you’ll get what you’re given : )
Well, I’d buy from you even if there weren’t freebies because you own this market (autoflower) and I for one am extremely glad I found you cats! Thanks for all you do.

Well it looks like Frank Nitty will not be getting any seeds this round... I had just enough money to pay for the order and I don't really feel like going to put more on my card... Needless to say, but i am pissed off to the highest level of pissedtivity!!!

Back