Nute Burn or Light Burn Or Issues with my Soil - Speed Buds (Autos from Female seeds)

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White widow -
Problem: (brief description)

Seems trouble coming from my hot soil.

Leafs getting yellow /white and buring tips.

-Medium/grow method: soil - I purchased from local store. It's a compost soil. Seems like it's a hot soil. It's the only soil i have access unless backyard soil. (unable to import soil as it's prohibited to my country)

-Feed and supplements used: No extra nutes yet. Just watering 5galloon smart pots every other day.

-Water source: City water

-Strain and age - Speed buds from female seeds / Cheese XXL from dinafem - All autos - 18 Days

-Climate: Always below 28C - Running under A/C RH 60% - 75%

- Light used: HLG 260W Quantum Board light under 24inches distance. Dimmed light to lower.

My wife accidentally transplanted all plants Only compost (yes without mix ) then after 2 days later switch back to composted pot mix by local store. Seems its like a nute burn since i am a newbie i am not sure.

After i thought it was a nute burn i flushed all plants with vinegar mixed water (PH was 7.5 and lowered to 6.2) and flushed water came out around PH 7.8 i am not sure.

Can anyone help please.

Speed Bud 18 Days

TrebfBe.jpg

mxxLK1G.jpg

Cheese XXL Auto 18days

HaRQbig.jpg

QKSSpK4.jpg
5sihvSo.jpg

jvPVqix.jpg

Nothing to worry about but don't feed for awhile and just use ph water until she gets larger maybe another ten to twelve days or until she starts putting out new grothh that doesn't shoe tip burn.

Nothing to worry about but don't feed for awhile and just use ph water until she gets larger maybe another ten to twelve days or until she starts putting out new grothh that doesn't shoe tip burn.

Thank you soo much for your input. You save my whole life.
I was too worrying since this is my 1st grow. I havent used any fertilizers yet...Can i incrase the light then ? (its fully dimmed for now) Also i use vinegar to lower PH and flush...i also notice my runout PH water is 7.9. Are these ok ? Here there is no ph down in stores. So all i have is natural alternatives :)

Thank you again. I won't feed for some time

You can get ph down on Amazon.Viniger will work but use it every time you water and as long as input is near 6.5 your ok.I would turn your light up full now but don't get any closer than 24 inches during .vegging I got a HLG 135 and I really like it.

You can get ph down on Amazon. Viniger will work but use it every time you water and as long as the input is near 6.5 your ok. I would turn your light up full now but don't get any closer than 24 inches during.v egging I got an HLG 135 and I really like it.

My country sucks so they don't allow liquids etc. I will follow exactly what you said. So don't i have to worry about running out PH 7.1.

For now what i did.

Put vinegar make my city water 7.5 to 6.3 - 6.2 and flush
Increase light to 50%

After 24Hours later here are photos :

Master, i have 2 more questions :

1. Since i have got only this soil can i replant same soil after chopped my 1st grow ? Or Do i have to use new soil stock ? Or i can even use backyard normal soil ? (alternatively, local stores provide coco -dust and coco chips as well.

2. Won't i have to suffer about running out ph ? don't i have to fix it ?

I am going to go a journey on here. WIll start and let you know.

Thank you again.

Respect you master! Loads of love from my wife and me + My auto babies :worship::worship:

I Am growing female seeds as well and they all seem to be super susceptible to deficiencies, even my photos. They grow best for me with organics. I have about 12 or 15 seeds growing from them right now.

My country sucks so they don't allow liquids etc. I will follow exactly what you said. So don't i have to worry about running out PH 7.1.

For now what i did.

Put vinegar make my city water 7.5 to 6.3 - 6.2 and flush
Increase light to 50%

After 24Hours later here are photos :

Master, i have 2 more questions :

1. Since i have got only this soil can i replant same soil after chopped my 1st grow ? Or Do i have to use new soil stock ? Or i can even use backyard normal soil ? (alternatively, local stores provide coco -dust and coco chips as well.

2. Won't i have to suffer about running out ph ? don't i have to fix it ?

I am going to go a journey on here. WIll start and let you know.

Thank you again.

Respect you master! Loads of love from my wife and me + My auto babies :worship::worship:

I hope I can help some.. I do not grow in soil, so this may not be useful.

I think if you keep the pH of the soil between 5 and 7 you should do ok. Aim for 6.0 to 6.2.

Soil is hard to master. It is hard to know what is already in there when you try to feed the plants.

You got my attention in the speed bud thread grow I did. I can say that the plant does well without much maintenance, but it is very picky when it comes to nutrients. If you think you are feeding it properly, you are probably giving it too much. Mine spent most of her time with 1/4 strength nutes in hydroponic tank. That said, it seemed very tolerant of temperature and humidity. It is a very strong plant.

I hope I can help some.. I do not grow in soil, so this may not be useful.

I think if you keep the pH of the soil between 5 and 7 you should do ok. Aim for 6.0 to 6.2.

Soil is hard to master. It is hard to know what is already in there when you try to feed the plants.

You got my attention in the speed bud thread grow I did. I can say that the plant does well without much maintenance, but it is very picky when it comes to nutrients. If you think you are feeding it properly, you are probably giving it too much. Mine spent most of her time with 1/4 strength nutes in hydroponic tank. That said, it seemed very tolerant of temperature and humidity. It is a very strong plant.

Such a relive your answer :bighug: .... been growing for last 3 weeks and i am super excited and kinda panic with their sizes and pre flowering stages....

I have managed soil and PH for now. SO PH is permanently under control for my soil and i hope everything will be ok. Once again appreciate your tons of advice

Back