New Grower Northern Lights Auto Winter Grow- Indoor Hempy Bucket

November 6th 2015
Northern Lights Auto by White Label Seed Co.
Day 29 Since Pop
Roughly 12/12 in the window sill with the 4 x 23w CFL.
Saturday Begins Feed week 5. Bloom Nutes starting.

Things seem to be on auto pilot. The plant is exploding. I am maintaining my intended course and not "over tending". So, She gets fed 2x per week and calmag watered 2x per week. She is 11 Inches tall (28cm). She grew 4 inches in the last two days. Yesterday had to adjust the light up twice.

Having some unseasonably warm temperatures in my area so have her outside enjoying nature a bit today.

NL Day 29 1.JPG

NL Day 29 2.JPG

November 13th 2015
Day 36 Since Pop
Feed week 5. Bloom Nutes started.
Pistils have started in. 40-45 more days.

21" Tall today, so she's almost doubled in size over the last week. Just doing really well. No issue to report. pH seems to be in check rolling in the 5.8-6.2 zone consistently. Still maintaining my intended course and not "over tending". So, she gets fed 2x per week and calmag watered 2x per week. Basically every other day she gets something. Always a down day in between.
NL Day 36 1.JPG

NL Day 36 2.jpg

NL Day 36 3.jpg

Hey Guys. Sorry for the long absence. Started a new job so have less time these days.

ANYWAY.
December 10th 2015
Day 63 Since Pop
Feed week 9

She is now 3.5 Feet (42 inches / 107cm) tall. She seems to be taking longer to fill in than i thought. Now thinking this will be a mid January harvest by the looks of things. She's a bit slow to grow, think I don't have quite enough light.
Day 63 1.JPG

Wow she really took off dude, be patient and im sure she'll fill in and produce a nice crop for you

Ok, she has filled out nicely i think so going to Harvest today. I've got a trip coming up in a week and need to get this dried so my wife only has to burp the jars when i'm gone.

Will update with pics later today.

December 27th 2015
Day 80 - Harvest Day

Back