New Grower Northern Lights Auto Winter Grow- Indoor Hempy Bucket

MrMojoRisin

I got this.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
J1 and Sour Diesel
Hey Friends-

I decided to try to grow 1 plant this fall/winter on my windowsill. Same set up I had for the last grow, but won't be able to keep them outdoors at all.

I'm choosing to grow a White Label Seed Co. Feminized Autoflowering Northern Lights.

I chose this strain because it is supposedly low odor, and I've always enjoyed NL smoke.

I'll be running the Fox Farms Trio again (Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger bloom) with the addition of CalMag. I will use Molasses and ChaChing later in the grow.

Hempy Bucket as last time. Rinsed and will re-use medium from last grow but I added a whole lot more perlite to the mix. It's probably now 6 parts perlite to 1 part vermiculite. Hoping this avoids the pH issue i suffered early on with the last grow,

Light will be 2700k CFL 4 x 23W, running 12 hours on/ 12 off for the entire grow.

LST will likely be utilized to keep it short.

Popped the bean in a jiffy plug this am so hoping by the weekend will have a sprout and can go into hempy bucket.

Will post next when she pops!

Cheers.
MMR

Last edited:
October 9th, 2015
Day 1

She popped overnight. And away we go......into the hemp she went. light water at pH 6.0 to moisten. Will take it down to 5.5 over the next few waterings.
NL Day 1.JPG

Looking forward to watching ... why 12/12 from the start ... :shrug:
It's really all i'll be able to do indoors. This is on a sill, so i'll need to go the 7am on 7 pm off route so as not to piss off the missus. Seems some people grow 12/12 all the way through with good results. What do you think on this? I'm not expecting as big a yield as i had off my outdoor/indoor plants for sure......

Good luck brother!:yeahthat: Well if your lights out during daylight hours on the window sill, shes still getting some direct sunlight during daytime 'lights out' so that should help a lot too

Good luck brother!:yeahthat: Well if your lights out during daylight hours on the window sill, shes still getting some direct sunlight during daytime 'lights out' so that should help a lot too
Thanks a lot bro-ski. it's Autumn where I am so the 12/12 actually works out. She might get a little early sun but pretty soon it'll be getting dark at 4:30 pm. I'm hoping for a Xmas or New Year's harvest latest. The bean says 45-50 days flower but I know better.

Back