Outdoor Northern Lights Auto - Outdoor Grow - Warm weather (Temp 35 max 25 min)

Day 27 and I am outdoor now

Have placed it in a bigger pot with regular soil + bio fert mix.

1st day outside now. lets see how this does.

Attachments

• IMAG1833.jpg
    IMAG1833.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 98
  • IMAG1826.jpg
    IMAG1826.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMAG1828.jpg
    IMAG1828.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMAG1831.jpg
    IMAG1831.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 96
Hi fellows,

This one is going so good outdoor that i am germinating the rest of the two NL auto beans and put them with it. Also, getting a NLxHaze#5 Sensiseeds bean, will start that in 40 liter pot outdoor in a couple of days. keep u all posted.

thanks.

Hi fellows,

This one is going so good outdoor that i am germinating the rest of the two NL auto beans and put them with it. Also, getting a NLxHaze#5 Sensiseeds bean, will start that in 40 liter pot outdoor in a couple of days. keep u all posted.

thanks.
got it going on bro ...good luck

2 more NL auto and 2 NL#5xHaze on germination. one NL auto already in pot after germination :) the one outdoor currently is on flowering too now for last 2 days. (after 30 days from potting)

thanks fellows.

Pics - Day 31

Pics - Day 31

Attachments

• IMAG0009.jpg
    IMAG0009.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMAG0006.jpg
    IMAG0006.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 104
Pics - Day 31

could i ask whats the sand for beelu ......i didnt think u could grow in sand or is it just a topping for errosion .......looks good man !!!!!

might be for those damd white flyes i had to do that in my cab and it really help cut them down by 85% if not 95%. about an inch does the job.

Hi folks,
I am just starting my first grow, Northern lights auto in my greenhouse, light and warmth is ok but the problem i have is how much should i be feeding them, iv currently got some canna a and b and some rhizotonic, iv been spraying the rhizo once a day and watering with canna a and b (with water) once a day, should i be feeding more then this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

KEEP ON TOKIN :)

First of all how old are your girls? They really shouldn't be feed till the third week and then only a light feed. Ther should be feeding info on the bottles and i would go with that.You shouldn't have to feed and water every day ,to much water and nutes will kill her.I only feed mine once a week and there doing great.:peace:

Back