Outdoor Northern Lights Auto - Outdoor Grow - Warm weather (Temp 35 max 25 min)

what do u grow with do u have all ur equpitment alot of helpful guys here >....Nutes Meters...lights spcae and what not .....Auto are very picky so look into alot of different threads

@swampman: thanks for ur visit on this thread :) i got tiger bloom and micro nutes too, 1x400W HPS and 1x150W HPS. i have 4 automazars growing under them. now i wanna move this NL outdoor since i wanna try outdoor grow for experiment. my mazars are 44 days old n this is couple of weeks. i m a first time grower and yes this forum has contributed a lot to my plants health :)
thanks.

the Ph is the biggest part too so if u dont have a ph meter then i was recommended a Hanna i got it for around 125 at HTG when i read some threads on outdoor Alot say u gotta ease them out a feew hours a day to harden them up maybe 2-4-6- hours a day then they can go full swing in the sun .....also the bucket size for outdoors is usually alot bigger then indoors..

then u have the critters and shit

best of luck with everything ....ill watch cause love the lights ....

the Ph is the biggest part too so if u dont have a ph meter then i was recommended a Hanna i got it for around 125 at HTG when i read some threads on outdoor Alot say u gotta ease them out a feew hours a day to harden them up maybe 2-4-6- hours a day then they can go full swing in the sun .....also the bucket size for outdoors is usually alot bigger then indoors..

then u have the critters and shit

best of luck with everything ....ill watch cause love the lights ....

ye i do have a ph meter. is a good copy of hanna. we do have crickets n bugs but i ll be covering the plants with 80% visibility green garden covering sheet. lets see on that.
bigger pots is surely a good suggestion. thanks for that bro. will be exposing them to light as u advised, few hours everyday and increasing.

will post a few pics later today.
Many thanks!

Outdoor is too hot still!

o man! she did not like high temps. started to limp after 1 1/2 hr. actually its still very hot outside. about 40C max. will have to wait a week or two more till temp comes down outdoor to 34/35C.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMAG1758.jpg
    IMAG1758.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 76
o man! she did not like high temps. started to limp after 1 1/2 hr. actually its still very hot outside. about 40C max. will have to wait a week or two more till temp comes down outdoor to 34/35C.

Thanks.
she looks fine where she is at for now .....maybe let her stay there and when she starts vigirous growth go ......pretty lil lady there ....My SD is starting to show she has some lights in her maybe somewhere she is strong and has green and yellow stripes ...the yellow stripes arent burns just colors ......I got my eye on her she will be pretty as hell if she stays that way

IMG_2331.jpg

This is one of the leaf on my 48 days old auto Northern Light !

Good luck, mine didn't auto yet

thats carzy yo ....u could rool some huge ass spliffs in the fingers lol

Back