Mephisto Genetics Northern cheese haze indoor outdoor grow journal

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Silvertip, Skystomper, Sour Stomper
:pass: So to start things off, this is my first grow journal that I've decided to document. I've done a few photoperiod grows as well as several autos. I can't say enough about how awesome @mephisto strains are!
The strain being documented is Northern Cheese Haze. The seed was germinated on 6/11 the placed directly into a rockwool cube with a humidity dome over it. It then spends the next 9 days approximately 25" under a 100 watt citizen LED framework from Timber LED. The humidity dome is removed after day 5. I will upload a day 5 picture later tonight. The plant is currently on day 10 and was transplanted from its solo cup into a 5 gallon aurora fabric pot half filled with roots organic potting soil amended with 2 tbsp supersoil per gallon, then topped off with just roots organic soil. Great white was added to the root zone during transplant. The NCH is currently getting natural sunlight. I will upload a day 10 picture tonight as well.

Here is the day 5 picture.
20170617_150854.jpg
I forgot to snap a day 10 after transplant, so I will post a new picture tomorrow.

Okay so here is the day 11 picture, after the transplant to a 5 gallon fabric pot.
20170622_151001.jpg
A little update on the lighting situation; I've added a platinum p300 led to the tent, so the NCH is receiving light primarily from that and supplementary lighting from the 100 watt citizen cob. Currently 20" from the platinum p300.

Update photo. Day 18.
20170630_141629.jpg
20170630_141644.jpg
Off to a bit of a slow start, but it should pick up in no time. Currently sitting 15" below the platinum led. Plants are back to just being indoors for the time being.

Update photo. Day 18.View attachment 773606View attachment 773607 Off to a bit of a slow start, but it should pick up in no time. Currently sitting 15" below the platinum led. Plants are back to just being indoors for the time being.

It looks like she is hungry but that is probably due to her roots not quite being to the supersoil yet. Just a quick question, did you let the soil "cook" at all for any length of time before you planted into it? Meaning did you let the soil sit moist for a while after you mixed the supersoil in? Just wondering because I am about to start using @gbd's supersoil and am trying to nail down the best way to use it.

I did not allow the soil to cook. However, I've heard a lot of people mention doing so. My super soil has worked well for the last couple plants, but I'll try letting the super soil cook a bit on the next ones I pot!:smoking:

Apologies for the lack of posts, been a bit busy working :chef:
So this is a picture from the 13th which is day 33 for our northern cheese haze. This little plant had weak lower part of its main stem that turned into a swelling. It was having a hard time staying up the days it spent outside, so we added some support. It's been over 90 degrees lately so the plants have been outside, I've now installed a new window a.c. so they're back indoors. :cools:
20170715_144950.jpg

Back