Outdoor Northen Lights Auto Grow Journal

be good to know the end result...dried weight from the two chopped plants?

sorry for the long delay lol all 3 plants have been chopped and cured i got 2 1/2 oz from 1 plant and 1 oz each from the other 2 plants not a bad first grow if i do say so myself

Thanks for posting your results. Excellent, very pleased for you.
I did my first grow last year 2014 - outside garden grow....I too did well for my first grow.

hey bro what type of northern lights seeds did you use... ie what breeder , blim burn, dinafem, t.h. seeds, ect and also did you end up growing indoor or out for most of your grow and if you grew it indoor what type of lighting did you end up using for the rest of vegetation period, and what type of lighting did you switch to in order to carry them through out there flowering process that's Gibbled Goat!!!!!

hey bro what type of northern lights seeds did you use... ie what breeder , blim burn, dinafem, t.h. seeds, ect and also did you end up growing indoor or out for most of your grow and if you grew it indoor what type of lighting did you end up using for the rest of vegetation period, and what type of lighting did you switch to in order to carry them through out there flowering process that's Gibbled Goat!!!!!
i got those seeds from crop king seeds they where autos, i used 100 watt equivalent cfl bulbs bright white and soft white, bright white for veg then switched to soft white for flowering, i grew indoors, also my times where 18 on and 6 off.

Back