MarsHydro Light Shows 2024 NORBYS UNDERGROUND GROW DEN (Sawney bean seeds) ~(Small Lecter) Mars Hydro TSW 2000)

MarsHydro Light Shows 2024
lucky one mate, the seedlings be ok hopefully if you got them in dryish soil,, they should bounce back,
was it the standard reflective tent floor tray you had in? i didnt think they would hold water in

Yea m8 that's the one.. its a one piece bit so holds a volume of water in event of a smaller scale flood thankfully it worked a treat or the mess might have been worse.

Yea m8 that's the one.. its a one piece bit so holds a volume of water in event of a smaller scale flood thankfully it worked a treat or the mess might have been worse.
i always thought tey would leak,, good job mate,
youve grown @Sawney_bean Slaughtered lamb aint ya.
I dropped about 10 seeds on the wet kitchen floor earlier when looking through my seeds and picked them up quick and rinsed them and put them in a cup of water ffs. will put them in tissue paper tomorrow to germinate
Do they grow big lol
cos its looking like any pots with seeds that dont sprout will be getting replaced with these
@Sawney_bean have you any Slaughtered lamb picks

I dropped about 10 seeds on the wet kitchen floor earlier when looking through my seeds and picked them up quick and rinsed them and put them in a cup of water ffs. will put them in tissue paper tomorrow to germinate
Do they grow big lol
cos its looking like any pots with seeds that dont sprout will be getting replaced with these

I have m8 but was a while ago so don't remember.. I know @Del boy loves the strain so he may be able to give u a wee run down on it. I'll pull some pics off my thread of a SL or 2 for ya here.

SLAUGHTERED LAMB

SLAUGHTERED LAMB
1696586763580128459622.jpg

Do they grow big lol
You will get away with the slaughtered lamb in you're set up mate. Jobs a gudn.

Not much going on

Tonight I sowed 4 pots with Slaughtered lamb. Seeds​

Remaining seeds got put in nursery pots.​

So hopefully the final line up will be​

4 small Lecter​

4 Slaughtered lamb​

1 Skoosh​

Wish. Them. Luck​

Nothing worth posting yet so here's a strange video of a Skeltons Den​

Last edited:

Tonight I sowed 4 pots with Slaughtered lamb. Seeds​

Remaining seeds got put in nursery pots.​