MarsHydro Light Shows 2024 NORBYS UNDERGROUND GROW DEN (Sawney bean seeds) ~(Small Lecter) Mars Hydro TSW 2000)

MarsHydro Light Shows 2024

UPDATE​

Still got 2 Allmix Lecters on the go​

And 7 pots off Lightmix ready to be sowed tomorrow morning​

still got 2 nursery pots with lecter too​

And 3 nursery pots ready for any spare seeds.​

wish me luck​

I FUCKING HATE SETBACKS LOL​

UPDATE​

Still got 2 Allmix Lecters on the go​

And 7 pots off Lightmix ready to be sowed tomorrow morning​

still got 2 nursery pots with lecter too​

And 3 nursery pots ready for any spare seeds.​

wish me luck​

I FUCKING HATE SETBACKS LOL​

Good luck buddy. Nothing worse than setbacks.

Good luck buddy. Nothing worse than setbacks.
thanks mate, going down now to plant the seeds. Be intresting to see how the 2 remaining AllMix ones do

Do the small Lecter exceed the width of the pots much cos ive got 9 in there now,

thanks mate, going down now to plant the seeds. Be intresting to see how the 2 remaining AllMix ones do

Do the small Lecter exceed the width of the pots much cos ive got 9 in there now,
No mate the wee lecter will be easy to manage.

Shit start m8 but watta ya do.. we go again.. no point cryin over spilt milk n all that.. from the man that returned from holiday to a flooded tent and plants that are still drying out almost 4 days later.. in 3L of soil. I didn't even know you could get 3L of soil that wet :doh: I'm sure you'll nail the restart mucker :pighug:

Thanks mate, hope the other 2 be Ok cause there be no real harm done then as its only a week behind the scedule and them 2 would make up for the disastier as i can only harvest 2 plants at a time and 5-7 days that takes anyways lol so should be all good.
Got 3 skoosh on the go now too

Holy feck mate did any water leave the tent, you could of came home to a burnt house, will the plants be ok,

Thanks mate, hope the other 2 be Ok cause there be no real harm done then as its only a week behind the scedule and them 2 would make up for the disastier as i can only harvest 2 plants at a time and 5-7 days that takes anyways lol so should be all good.
Got 3 skoosh on the go now too

Holy feck mate did any water leave the tent, you could of came home to a burnt house, will the plants be ok,

Thankfully I had the removable tent floor piece in m8 which is maybe 4 inches or so high so I was able to take the plants out and sorta fold the floor piece up in such a way that I could then empty the contents of it into a bucket.. the plants have been drying out since.. all fine bar 1 Bronson which I've had to scrap and the seedlings which have been massively overwatered.. I've repotted them today and I'll see how they look in a week.. they're not out of the woods yet. The tropicana cookies were raised off the floor so they haven't missed a beat.

finding it hard to get the small lecter seeds to germinate, I also done 3 skoosh too
none have breeched the surface yet,
Got me paranoid they wont germ lol

the 2 Allmix ones are growing good now

Do you think i should start another load of seeds tonight if i dont see any progress soon. @Sawney_bean
what would you recomend to go with small Lecter?

Thankfully I had the removable tent floor piece in m8 which is maybe 4 inches or so high so I was able to take the plants out and sorta fold the floor piece up in such a way that I could then empty the contents of it into a bucket.. the plants have been drying out since.. all fine bar 1 Bronson which I've had to scrap and the seedlings which have been massively overwatered.. I've repotted them today and I'll see how they look in a week.. they're not out of the woods yet. The tropicana cookies were raised off the floor so they haven't missed a beat.
lucky one mate, the seedlings be ok hopefully if you got them in dryish soil,, they should bounce back,
was it the standard reflective tent floor tray you had in? i didnt think they would hold water in

finding it hard to get the small lecter seeds to germinate, I also done 3 skoosh too
none have breeched the surface yet,
Got me paranoid they wont germ lol

the 2 Allmix ones are growing good now

Do you think i should start another load of seeds tonight if i dont see any progress soon. @Sawney_bean
what would you recomend to go with small Lecter?
I can send more seeds mate.
I would see if they pop overnight, you are going to germinate more seeds you could do it my way ?
Soak seeds , place in towel, spray with water , cover with damp towel and a cloth on top , place a lid on top , i use a heat mat but you can place it in youre tent .
20231005_172853.jpg

Back