No-Till and Autoflowers

I don't blame ya bill. From what I've experienced using dolomite on lawns at work and in my garden the mag often is like 50 to 60 percent and the calcium in the 90s. I thought the correct ratio was around 3:1 calcium to magnesium. Going off soil tests I've seen its somewhere in that ballpark. Just my experience. Its not like dolomite ruins lawns but I think most of the benefit is in the ph stabilization.

I might run some sips sometime in the future. Hopefully I can get some guidance from ya seems like you got alot of the kinks worked out. I heard Jeremy talking on a podcast about letting the res run dry or else it can go anaerobic on ya. I've read you recommended the same thing I think?

Edit. My dumbass didn't read your whole post heh.

easy peazy reamendment

Ingredients all Equal by Weight:

1. Thorvin Premium Kelp Meal
  2. Karanja Cake - Terviva
  3. Alfalfa Meal
  4. Soft Rock Phosphate
  5. Camelina Meal
  6. Crustacean Meal
  7. Fish Meal
  8. 3x Fish Bone Meal
  9. Soybean Meal
  10. Sul-Po-Mag (Also Known as K-Mag or Langbeinite)
  11. Organic Malted Barley
  12. Volcanic Tuff
  13. Micronized Basalt - Blue Ridge Meta
  14. Gypsum
  15. Oyster Flour
:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

I don't blame ya bill. From what I've experienced using dolomite on lawns at work and in my garden the mag often is like 50 to 60 percent and the calcium in the 90s. I thought the correct ratio was around 3:1 calcium to magnesium. Going off soil tests I've seen its somewhere in that ballpark. Just my experience. Its not like dolomite ruins lawns but I think most of the benefit is in the ph stabilization.

I might run some sips sometime in the future. Hopefully I can get some guidance from ya seems like you got alot of the kinks worked out. I heard Jeremy talking on a podcast about letting the res run dry or else it can go anaerobic on ya. I've read you recommended the same thing I think?

Edit. My dumbass didn't read your whole post heh.
LOL!
I knew it was wrong when I did it. I even posted a thread about it. I just couldn't see using that much and it bit me in the butt. I was able to nurse them to harvest.
IMG_20210313_225724632_HDR.jpg

They don't look half bad to be honest but your a good grower. That one on the lefts a little rough must've caused a lockout. I remember kinda following your thread but missed the dolomite part. When I was looking at the earthbox I thought there instructions were a bit funny. Plus the fact the package fertilizer with them I thought was a bit strange. Weird marketing decision to include fertilizer.

Oh ya I that Asian haze you got going is a beast! I like that girl. Don't tell her I said so though ok?:smoking:

easy peazy reamendment

Ingredients all Equal by Weight:

1. Thorvin Premium Kelp Meal
  2. Karanja Cake - Terviva
  3. Alfalfa Meal
  4. Soft Rock Phosphate
  5. Camelina Meal
  6. Crustacean Meal
  7. Fish Meal
  8. 3x Fish Bone Meal
  9. Soybean Meal
  10. Sul-Po-Mag (Also Known as K-Mag or Langbeinite)
  11. Organic Malted Barley
  12. Volcanic Tuff
  13. Micronized Basalt - Blue Ridge Meta
  14. Gypsum
  15. Oyster Flour
:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
This is exactly what Build a Soil Suggested. that their craft blend should about right for my reamends.

I can vouch for the craft blend. Its probably my favorite amendment for the money. I got the 25lb bucket on black Friday last year for 80 bucks. Before that I used the small 3lb bag. Worked good.

I can vouch for the craft blend. Its probably my favorite amendment for the money. I got the 25lb bucket on black Friday last year for 80 bucks. Before that I used the small 3lb bag. Worked good.
YUP! I got the big bucket too same time!

Do you guys get lockout when using these cooked soils?
I made my first mix really strong & top dressed from day 1. The soil ate the top dress super fast . I was throwing couple of cups on every 2 weeks at the very least.
Watched the N & balanced the dress, but ran rabbit poop till the last day.
Never had any lockout or slowing down, even when I transplanted. Definitely fun stuff.

Back